Mowbray Out (2 Viewers)

Gazolba

I'll agree we can still make the play-offs if we can make a massive turnaround in form. At the moment we are headed for mid-table. The automatic promotion dream has gone.

Sky Blue Kid

mr-tumble.jpg
[MENTION=285]hill83[/MENTION], Iwas wondering where I'd seen that little fat faced f**ker before

ccfc92

TM did say he's got form for being up there at Xmas/New year, then missing out on play offs.

And we also have form for being crap after xmas.

What could go wrong :(

skybluesam66

we need something like 8 wins from our last 16 games and a couple of draws
thats winning every other game

weve won 2 in 12 - and i know that is only current form, and statistics can show anything, but we need to turn it around soon, while we are still in the top 6, as it is much harder to chase the pack if you fall away

very much like that first season in the championship at the minute

ajsccfc

With this Mowbray Out constantly being bumped by the author to repeat the same thing, the new blog section of the forum is off to a roaring start.

The Lurker

Get real. We are still building and still in it.

Still building? Building what exactly? Our team is full of loans and has been's. That is not building. We've sold our biggest asset. If we don't go up this season then I fear the worse. How can you say it's building?

Hobo

Still building? Building what exactly? Our team is full of loans and has been's. That is not building. We've sold our biggest asset. If we don't go up this season then I fear the worse. How can you say it's building?
RCC Ricketts Stokes Vincelot. Rose Lamieras Henderson Fortune...we have signed no one all loans.?...add the likes of Willis Fleck (who is still here) Haynes Phillips George Thomas and a few promising youngsters...Yeah building nothing gone from relegation candidates to a top 6 side.

It's not TM's fault fans thought the side was good enough for automatic promotion before it actually was

Covstu

RCC Ricketts Stokes Vincelot. Rose Lamieras Henderson Fortune...we have signed no one all loans.?...add the likes of Willis Fleck (who is still here) Haynes Phillips George Thomas and a few promising youngsters...Yeah building nothing gone from relegation candidates to a top 6 side.

It's not TM's fault fans thought the side was good enough for automatic promotion before it actually was

Yep an element of cockiness from the fans expecting us to walk the league after our good run, we are back to earth now!

no_loyalty

I'll agree we can still make the play-offs if we can make a massive turnaround in form. At the moment we are headed for mid-table. The automatic promotion dream has gone.

Agree, also 2 form teams in Millwall and Southend breathing down our necks and both have games in hand, Barnsley also on an amazing run at the moment and cannot be ruled out

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Think I'll become a Leicester supporter. :whistle:

:sarcasm:

Hobo

I think in time Henderson will prove useful addition. The stats don't lie... Since bigi got here our form dropped.

What about Cole and Rose joining and Waggott leaving, me losing me lucky rabbits foot and my black cat just fucking off chased by my Staffie?....I think your theory is flawed

higgs

Other teams have got stronger as the season has gone on where as we have got weaker in terms of results don't want to sound negative but think we need to rebuild in d summer to challenge again I can't see it happening this season unfortunately sorry :(

Otis

We WILL need to re-build anyway. No Cargill, Stephens, Armstrong, Murphy, Maddison, Bigi, Fleck too (more than likely).

That's a core right there, centre back, central midfielder, striker.

If we don't go up this season, we are going to have to start again pretty much from scratch next.

Cole, Hunt, Ricketts and Henderson will all be 35.

Looks like we only key players we may have, might be RCC/Burge, Lorentzson? Martin, Willis, Stokes, Vincelot, Rose?

JOB I think may be on his way. Doesn't seem to be as key as he previously has been.

Massive re-build.

Be a massive re-build too if we go up of course, but I think we could all live with that and obviously the re-build would be because we would be in the market due to then needing better than League One quality players.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Kid

We WILL need to re-build anyway. No Cargill, Stephens, Armstrong, Murphy, Maddison, Bigi, Fleck too (more than likely).

That's a core right there, centre back, central midfielder, striker.

If we don't go up this season, we are going to have to start again pretty much from scratch next.

Cole, Hunt, Ricketts and Henderson will all be 35.

Looks like we only key players we may have, might be RCC/Burge, Lorentzson? Martin, Willis, Stokes, Vincelot, Rose?

JOB I think may be on his way. Doesn't seem to be as key as he previously has been.

Massive re-build.

Be a massive re-build too if we go up of course, but I think we could all live with that and obviously the re-build would be because we would be in the market due to then needing better than League One quality players.

Agree with what you're saying Otis, but do you really think SISU will finance a Championship team? I wouldn't hold my breath on that one. ;)

Otis

Villa are doomed, Leicester will miss out and we will be promoted
Could be spot on. Despite what they are saying and the fact it has just been a joyride, people ARE now saying Leicester will win the title and suddenly that brings with it new pressure. It can become so it is not such a fun thing anymore and the media spotlight is intensified 100 fold.

I think Leicester will make top 4, which will be a brilliant achievement, but I think they will fail ultimately.

Imissandywhing

DERBY SHOWING SOME BALLS AND TAKING A RISK. I am sure there will be a few at the end of the season saying we should have taken a risk like derby but instead shoot down any negative comments made on here.

R

RB1992

I'm afraid Mowbray has to go. Our performances over the last 10 games have been as bad as I can remember

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gint11

I'm afraid Mowbray has to go. Our performances over the last 10 games have been as bad as I can remember

Clearly a WUM. If not, look at the bigger picture.

ajsccfc

Risks aren't necessarily a case of 'showing balls', they can just be desperation.

But again, let's sack every manager who starts to show a bit of a downturn in form and ride that new manager wave all the way to the Champions League!

Also, Mowbray Out. It's been nearly 10 minutes since an update.

skyblueinBaku

:pointlaugh::pointlaugh::pointlaugh: Keep posting this type of drivel. It's really entertaining.

Otis

I have and it's a load of dogs playing pool in a smokey room.

What's your point?

Are you trying to say the club is snookered?

Last edited:

Otis

Risks aren't necessarily a case of 'showing balls', they can just be desperation.

But again, let's sack every manager who starts to show a bit of a downturn in form and ride that new manager wave all the way to the Champions League!

Don't you think it could work though, having 6 or more managers a year?

Manager of the Month could take on a whole new meaning.

Imissandywhing

ajsccfc you have had it against me from the start. How do I report cyber bullying on here?

Users who are viewing this thread