Mowbray on Eagles (2 Viewers)

Evo1883

He's looked good in training and it's always exciting and a good sign when a club can attract good players."

Chris Eagles scores his only goal for Manchester United
Here's Mogga Aidan McCartney Aidan McCartney
'Eagles looked very good'

"He was one of many conversations in the week and became an options. My teams in the past have played against him and I feel if players have got a better pedigree than this league why wouldn't we look at him?

"He looked very good today, very athletic and his talent with the ball is unquestionable.

"We're having a look at each other and see how it goes.

"Mark Venus is on top of the budget so there's money there if we want to do something."

Nick

Administrator
We're having a look at each other and see how it goes

News in from Ryton:

giphy.gif

Attachments

• giphy.jpg
    giphy.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 27

Captain Dart

Two turkeys do not an Eagles make.

Gaz71

Mowbray has said he's looked sharp in training and no mention of being overweight?

Keep thread open?

Astute

When are people going to start trusting Mowbray?

Never.

If they did they would have to admit they were wrong when having a go at those that had faith in what he was doing when we didn't have enough players when he was waiting for the right players at the right price.

Personally I would put him up there with the best managers we have had in my lifetime. He took a relegation threatened side to safety. Now whatever the result we seem to hear that we are about the best side our opponents have faced this season. We are already 4 points and 9 goals ahead of 7th place. We are 3 points and 2 goals off 1st place. And this is with a game in hand on every club in the top half of the table. We have won 4 and drawn 1 out of 5 home games. Our game in hand is a home game. We have won half of our away games.

We always had reasons to moan before. But now things are looking up we still have some looking for things to moan at. It is an absolute joke. Why don't everyone just enjoy the season. We have waited enough years for a season like this to happen. And if we get promoted it could be a lot of years before it happens again.

covcity4life

You're wasting you time with this lot mate.... Has to be "obvious" 

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

lmao tell mea bout it, i cant believe its turned into full length posts about trusting the manager ahahah

to be fair i think hill83 got it and his reply was a joke,but the others have lost the plot hehe

sotv1987

Never.

If they did they would have to admit they were wrong when having a go at those that had faith in what he was doing when we didn't have enough players when he was waiting for the right players at the right price.

Personally I would put him up there with the best managers we have had in my lifetime. He took a relegation threatened side to safety. Now whatever the result we seem to hear that we are about the best side our opponents have faced this season. We are already 4 points and 9 goals ahead of 7th place. We are 3 points and 2 goals off 1st place. And this is with a game in hand on every club in the top half of the table. We have won 4 and drawn 1 out of 5 home games. Our game in hand is a home game. We have won half of our away games.

We always had reasons to moan before. But now things are looking up we still have some looking for things to moan at. It is an absolute joke. Why don't everyone just enjoy the season. We have waited enough years for a season like this to happen. And if we get promoted it could be a lot of years before it happens again.

Faultless post my freind, agree 1 million %

hill83

lmao tell mea bout it, i cant believe its turned into full length posts about trusting the manager ahahah

to be fair i think hill83 got it and his reply was a joke,but the others have lost the plot hehe

Correct.

Sarcasm rarely comes across well in text form. It needs a winking smiley after it to be sure.

Terry Gibson's perm

If Eagles signs when does he have to have signed by to be in the squad tomorrow?

SkyBlueJord

Correct.

Sarcasm rarely comes across well in text form. It needs a winking smiley after it to be sure.

I learned a little from Reddit, and putting a '/s' at the end usually does the trick too. Saves anything coming across not how it was intended!

H

Huckerby

Correct.

I think it's part of the banter not having to spell it out.

Not many people get angry on here anyway....

covcity4life

Correct.

i think i also made the mistake of thinking doubting mowbray would be absurd and unbelievable. unfortuntley we do still have fans who doubt him and moan alot!

H

Huckerby

i think i also made the mistake of thinking doubting mowbray would be absurd and unbelievable. unfortuntley we do still have fans who doubt him and moan alot!
Yeh I'm the same. To me it's so hilarious that people ever said these things that I thought it would be obvious that I'm mocking them

hill83

I think it's because history shows us that you two are a couple of divs.

covcity4life

i really hope we ge tpromoted,i will take the time to trawl SBT and make a humble pie thread of quotes starting at pre season lol

Users who are viewing this thread