Mowbray in the Shop (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

She said it has to book you in for each game so it needs to process, wasn't really the staff being slow.

As in they have to wait for the system to catch up, they aren't having to enter it manually for each game are they?

I suppose the thinking is why spend the money on a new system to cope with an occasional big game. The other option would be something like ticketmaster but then we'd get hit with booking fees.

Nick

Administrator
As in they have to wait for the system to catch up, they aren't having to enter it manually for each game are they?

I suppose the thinking is why spend the money on a new system to cope with an occasional big game. The other option would be something like ticketmaster but then we'd get hit with booking fees.

No the system loops through I think to book it for each game. She didn't do it.

she said it was because the fixtures had been released and were on the system, before they were it was fine.

chiefdave

No the system loops through I think to book it for each game. She didn't do it.

she said it was because the fixtures had been released and were on the system, before they were it was fine.

Would have been better off not putting the fixtures on then wouldn't they? Don't think you can buy individual match tickets yet.

Nick

Administrator
I think the club have said changes will be made soon to the ticketing side of it. No idea how though.

Don't worry- fans will be seeing upgrades to our ticketing website before the start of the season

cloughie

I simply don't believe the O.P the picture must be photo edited as it shows a member of staff trying to be interested and helpful

Hugh Jarse

Sky Sports News are there for a club shop opening?

CI-bV_VXAAAwbjH.jpg

Said in a Brian Clough voice "Take your hands out of your pockets, young man"

Users who are viewing this thread