Mowbray Illness (1 Viewer)

long way home

Met him a few times seemed a really nice guy i also know people who dealt with him at Boro, they love him up there. Wishing him the best and hope he gets back to health.

slowpoke

Hodgson's now stepped down because of an illness too
And so should Mowbray, at 60 with a few squillion in the bank take it easy, you get to an age where Mother Nature gives you nudges in the ribs, and she rarely tells lies. take note theres no pockets in shrouds.

MAFF

Wish Tony all the best and a speedy recovery. Would be very worried as a Blues fan knowing that Venus is in charge for 8 weeks...

wantageskyblue

And so should Mowbray, at 60 with a few squillion in the bank take it easy, you get to an age where Mother Nature gives you nudges in the ribs, and she rarely tells lies. take note theres no pockets in shrouds.
You are so right slowpoke. I’m 60 later this year and recently I’ve been getting those nudges too. I need to slow down but unfortunately my pockets aren’t as deep as TM’s. I’m coming up for PNE on Friday evening but giving Maidstone a miss on Monday as I can’t hack the travelling and late nights as much anymore. No fun getting old!

Last edited:

skybluericoh

But if you’re doing something you enjoy, keep on doing it.
He’s a top footy guy, loves the game and has done well wherever he’s been. Speaks sense and tells it as it is.

alexccfc99

If Birmingham City’s form is going to nosedive, I want it to be in the right circumstances without anyone being ill - Made my thoughts on Mowbray the manager clear many times but not the time to bring that up! Hope he makes a full recovery and is back in situ for next season

and I wouldn’t even wish that charlatan taking temporary charge of them on my worst enemy

Hobo

I think he said this when we desperately needed a win to get away from relegation?. Sometimes as a centre half your job is just to head and kick the ball away.

Always thought he was straight talking and honest.

I hope he has a speedy recovery.

slowpoke

But if you’re doing something you enjoy, keep on doing it.
He’s a top footy guy, loves the game and has done well wherever he’s been. Speaks sense and tells it as it is.
I know it’s in their blood probably been in footie at good levels all his life, but you are a long time dead.

covcity4life

You are so right slowpoke. I’m 60 later this year and recently I’ve been getting those nudges too. I need to slow down but unfortunately my pockets aren’t as deep as TM’s. I’m coming up for PNE on Friday evening but giving Maidstone a miss on Monday as I can’t hack the travelling and late nights as much anymore. No fun getting old!
Have you tried yoga and weight training? Meant to be really good for holding off father time

Users who are viewing this thread