Mowbray closing on Championship Defender (1 Viewer)

junglej13

According to the podcast Andy Turner is preparing an article for tomorrow morning about this. Apparently has League 1 experience.

woody11462

Greer is a good shout.
Speaking with a Bolton supporting mate last night who thinks Greer is signing for them and Wheater played 45 mins for them last night and at the weekend and will resign for them or go Blackburn as he wants to stay in north west.

sylus

Mowbray closing on Championship Defender..

Mowbray isn't closing in on anybody,in fact the only players that we will attract are the one's that no else wants,and then they would rather be else where..expect the new season to be even shittier than it normally is

covmark

Mowbray isn't closing in on anybody,in fact the only players that we will attract are the one's that no else wants,and then they would rather be else where..expect the new season to be even shittier than it normally is
Nobody wanted Jones then? Methinks you are talking bollocks.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

MAFF

PUSB :);)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Richard Shaw's lacing up his boots again!

stevefloyd

Shaw and Wood kin ell sent shivers down my spine...have Oggy back in goal neaxt ....errrrrrrrrrrrr nightmares are made of this

KG7

My boro mate from uni is Moggas next door neighbour. (Not really, just conjecture)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KG7

Wilson has no league one experience but he does have league two experience

I was about to say impressive knowledge then daz but it looks like he had one season in league 1 with the tricky trees...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread