Moving season ticket (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

Thought I’d seen a post on this before… but is there any way to move your ST for one game online? Or do I have to call or visit the office

gazza

If it’s just one game probably easier to just go find a spare seat near where you want to sit

slowpoke

That’s okay but if you are in the East stand you can be constantly bobbing about even in blocks 23/24 I’d go to the ticket office or ring them if you are an out of town supporter they will accommodate.

Jamiepwns

I asked the club this earlier in the season so could bring my mum to the odd game, they said it's fine you can basically sit wherever you want. Obviously will have to move if someone else has bought that seat.

JAM See

I doubt I've sat in the same seat twice this season.

Usually end up in 25/26. There's always lots of free seats.

Nick

Administrator
Yeah just move to where there's space and obviously if in somebodies seat just move to the next one . (if it's for one game).

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Do they check tickets before you go up the stairs outside of the corner? I have an ST in the corner and might move to somewhere where I can sit down tomorrow because I am ill

rob9872

Unless you want block 15 I'd just move. You can freely walk the concourse, go where you like once in

Users who are viewing this thread