Moving again (1 Viewer)

TomRad85

Samo

It seems our club is being prepared, from top to bottom, to be a bigger club, to mix it with the big boys.
(And perhaps to be re-sold)

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

The death of Wasps honestly makes me almost as happy as the rise of City. Every last piece of them thats scrubbed out brings joy to my heart.

When the final piece of Wasps imagery is scrubbed (the dug out seats I believe), treat yourself to one last rendition of ‘fuck the wasps, fuck sisu…’ and remind any Wasps apologists of their betrayal one last time!

SHUNT31

Brilliant news

Alongside them shit seats in the away dugout, i assume this is the last piece of them being wiped out of the gaff and rebranded as us. As it should be
They were still in the home dugout I think just with covers on. Just the away team always took the seat covers off.

From the pitch progress photos, it looks like they’ve been removed. Hopefully we have some decent CCFC ones installed too.

It’s nice to know there’s literally nothing of them remaining and with all the access we seem to be getting, it’s as if we own it which is reassuring.

slowpoke

They were still in the home dugout I think just with covers on. Just the away team always took the seat covers off.

From the pitch progress photos, it looks like they’ve been removed. Hopefully we have some decent CCFC ones installed too.

It’s nice to know there’s literally nothing of them remaining and with all the access we seem to be getting, it’s as if we own it which is reassuring.
We should just take them out and deliver them to….Where ? Do they exist now. ? Or George Duggins house perhaps look nice in his garden.

Macca1987

I can't even remember who were there before us, I've had it surgically removed from my mind
Last thing for me for the new world, is to get the rest of the signs that still say Ricoh on the way into Coventry to say CBS, there's still a few hanging about, I assume this would be a council and highways job, so not holding out much hope to have it done sometime soon

SHUNT31

Yea still a few knocking about

I openly laugh at them when they walk past to be honest. Not ashamed of that at all even though I'm 33 I find it well funny
Haha don’t live in Cov but see a few floating around in Norfolk sometimes. Always have a laugh to myself.

Tbf had a conversation with one and he was an older Wasps fan pre Cov and he despised the new lot as much as I do/did.

fatso

Another positive step. Go Doug!!!

Attachments

• dance-off-brad-pitt.gif
    dance-off-brad-pitt.gif
    38.7 KB · Views: 21

napolimp

I can't even remember who were there before us, I've had it surgically removed from my mind
Last thing for me for the new world, is to get the rest of the signs that still say Ricoh on the way into Coventry to say CBS, there's still a few hanging about, I assume this would be a council and highways job, so not holding out much hope to have it done sometime soon

National Highways yes (for the M6). Council changed the one at A444.

Skyblueweeman

These little things matter. It's nice to see the club spending on money on infrastructure to give our current crop a better environment in which to thrive and give potential signings, something better to consider.

The CBS pitch, training ground pitches, the changing rooms and of course, that training ground window.

All good stuff.

alexccfc99

I went in the Royal Oak in Earlsdon one night. There it was rammed full of them.
Not so much now, but whilst they were actually playing I’d actively avoid being in the same pubs as someone in London Wasps attire - I was on the train back from somewhere once and moved carriages as a load of them sat on the table next to me

Awful, awful bunch

slowpoke

I went in the Royal Oak in Earlsdon one night. There it was rammed full of them.
Nursery Tavern in Lords Street is or used to be a pub full of rugger pictures & trivia etc. mainly Cov but I noticed Wasp stuff when I was in a bit back.
Do nice food there.

lordy_87

Nursery Tavern in Lords Street is or used to be a pub full of rugger pictures & trivia etc. mainly Cov but I noticed Wasp stuff when I was in a bit back.
Do nice food there.
It's crap in there now , not sure they even do food anymore

Users who are viewing this thread