Moussa, bailey & Clarke? (1 Viewer)

Tomh111

I can see us flogging one of the young right backs and hussey to fund moussa and clarke and then maybe look at getting a decent left back in on a permanant.

wingy

Cody and Roy to go on loan according to MR ,another frontman or two to come i think.

Last edited:
I'd like to see Keanu Marsh-Brown come to City. Baker could be better suited to centre-mid cus he's not ast enuff to be a winger. KMB has got the agility and pace needed for a wide player and he's young and hungry for the ball. Would probs be cheap aswell so why not go for it? If Cody goes, i'd like to see another striker come to city as cover, cus now Goldie's gone and Cody's on his way out, we only got Clarke, Elliott and ROD. I'd wanna see someone like Jake Cassidy come here or a top striker from League 2

kirby485

we deffinately need a long term left back solution - j clarke can cover both, but isnt totally convincing, so i can see why cyrus is ahead of him
Reece Brown was horrific at RB (not much better in his natural position of CB!), don't know why we still have him if we are paying any of his wages?
I Personally think it would be a shame if Cody went, I think he is one of those players who plays well when he is confident, feeling wanted and important, but unfortunately for him it doesn't like he's got the work ethic or attitude to deserve a run under MR
Another striker would be good if Cody and ROD leave my only concern about clarke is that he may not be as mobile or as quick as (sir) david mcgoldrick

Mucca Mad Boys

I'd like to see Keanu Marsh-Brown come to City. Baker could be better suited to centre-mid cus he's not ast enuff to be a winger. KMB has got the agility and pace needed for a wide player and he's young and hungry for the ball. Would probs be cheap aswell so why not go for it? If Cody goes, i'd like to see another striker come to city as cover, cus now Goldie's gone and Cody's on his way out, we only got Clarke, Elliott and ROD. I'd wanna see someone like Jake Cassidy come here or a top striker from League 2

Cassidy wouldn't come, Izale McLeod would be a realistic target.

Who is KMB? where does he play? When was he linked to us?

Cassidy wouldn't come, Izale McLeod would be a realistic target.

Who is KMB? where does he play? When was he linked to us?

Keanu Marsh Brown. He's a young right winger. He's got pace, agility, speed, and he always works for the ball/ Baker should be played in the centre. We need pace and agility on the wings. We got Moussa on the left, KMB would make our midfield complete. And he wouldnt cost the earth. I think we could get him for 200k

covcity4life

think we should keep ball,his 3 goals for cov have all been good finishs

would love to send brown back but not sure its possible.

Users who are viewing this thread