Most stupid comments you expect to hear at games this season (2 Viewers)

ccfc1234

The one I heard at Swindon and will know doubt be parroted most of the season is the one about loving city and hating SISU. It's not moved on one bit and I am sure even if the European commission find in our favour will still be sung.

On a seperate note i gennerally find some of the try hard ladish culture on the terraces a bit cringe. Am all up for a ruck (if needed). 100% up for out singing the opposing fans and vollying back some abuse if it's needed. BUT it's the try hard chatter between lads in their 40s who try to be cool making up un realistic stories etc on the terrace and just come off a bit sad and it's tedious to listen to. Maybe I am old before my time but I would rather talk seriously about the world and life rather than dean and Phil's night out 4 years ago where he had wine then 20 shots and got arrested for pissing on the old bills tyres!!

Last edited:

DannyThomas_1981

2-0 down early doors.

Team desperately needing support from the terraces to get back into it.

SBA responds wholeheartedly alright:
"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
"WE'RE SHIT AND WE'RE SICK OF IT"
"YOU'RE NOT FIT TO WEAR THE SHIRT"
"FCUK OFF ROBINS"

Bring on the new season - I've been missing the lunacy!

DannyThomas_1981

Any attempt by fans to coach/provide tactical guidance from the sidelines......

For example: "JOCKEY, JOCKEY"

Usually yelled at a professional footballer by a pissed up fan in his early 50s who last played for the Dog and Duck in the 80s (pissed).

Users who are viewing this thread