Most shocking part of riot coverage yet (1 Viewer)

Macca

Has got to be the pastey white scragend i just saw on the news 5 mins ago coming out of court shouting the odds in the worst jamaican accent i have heard. Only just stopped laughing. What a true twat

rob9872

I liked the guy on earlier. He was saying that he received a call from a friend at about 10pm saying his shop was being looted. He said he got there around 11. The reporter asked what he saw when he got there and he replied on live tv that there were around 200 black guys running around stealing and smashing up his shop. The reporter nearly had a heart attack at the thought he said it was only black people and asked him about three times to clarify that it wasn't only black guys there, eventually he replied "yeah I was there so there was one white guy too" :)

FFS, this imo is part of the problem. The guy knows what he saw and they try to put words into his mouth because its not want they want to hear. We're all well aware that it was blacks, whites, asians, men, women even children in different areas, but whatever the race, sex etc you can't dilute the truth to pretty things up or there is no point reporting it.

Macca

The whole thing for me has been a big blown up version of the stuff that happens unreported every day. Robbing, vandalism, violence, anti social behaviour. Much has been made of the video of the young kid being mugged. Shocking to witness yes but how many times do you pick up the cet and see a small column reporting someone being bashed for their phone or wallet. I tell you if sky news had camera crews following violence at closing time in every city and town on a friday night they could fill hours of programming. If any good comes out of these recent events i hope its that its a turning point when ordinary decent people say enough is enough and demand change.

Users who are viewing this thread