Most points coming from behind (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

we are top of this,robins likes to keep it tight and pinch it late or go for it later on,much rather we go out and put ourselves on other teams...shouldn’t take going a goal behind for us to look interested...you’ll only get away with that for so long

PVA

I'm quite certain Robins doesn't send us oit with a gameplan of winning it in the 95th minute

Being top of such a stat is something to be commended, not used as a stat to beat Robins with!

cc84cov

I'm quite certain Robins doesn't send us oit with a gameplan of winning it in the 95th minute

Being top of such a stat is something to be commended, not used as a stat to beat Robins with!
Numbers don’t lie mate he’s always been known as “cautious” keeps it tight try’s to win it late I get it but it’s games like tonight on top you go and put teams away or you can get turned over 2-0 with 70% possession 🤷🏻‍♂️

Legia Sky Blue

Utter rubbish. Most of the games we've gone behind in have followed a pattern of us missing chances first, not about us keeping it tight and then falling behind. The only team trying to keep it tight last night were Cardiff, hence our high possession stats. Obviously worked out for them though, which kind of defeats your point anyhow.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I bet Fulham are near the bottom of this particular statistic league.

Users who are viewing this thread