Most home wins in a season since 1987 (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

So they just said on CWR, according to Jim Brown.

Just one thing to be proud of this season. Well done TM, staff and players.

Otis

Well yeah, but a very big bollocking for dropping down from 1st place and blowing an 11 point lead in the play-off places.

So a cheer and a big boo at the same time.

covcity4life

I've been to 15 games I think snd at least 10 have been wins. Think I've only seen 3 losses

It's nice to go ricoh again overall. Now let's improve further

ajsccfc

It's such an improvement from last season's horror home show I never would have predicted it this time last year.

With this season being a case of 'what could have been', it also has me optimistic about what could be next year. And we didn't fuck the lead up today like I was sure we were about to.

skybluetony176

It's such an improvement from last season's horror home show I never would have predicted it this time last year.

Me neither. Overall the most enjoyable season I've experienced in my time. More wins, regular good football and a better atmosphere in the ground. Onwards and upwards for next season.

malkitccfc

I've enjoyed home games this year. Shame what happened but some good times this year. All of us fans at home this year have been tremendous too

chiefdave

According to Jim Brown on twitter since the FL restructured in 1992 we are the only side to have never reached 70 points.

stupot07

I know Jim brown knows his stuff but the stat is not true, we also won 12 at home in the 99/00 season and that was from 19 home games, we play 4 extra in this league.

That was the Robbie Keane season, thr one we failed to win all season, but at home we played 19, won 12, drew 1, lost 6, this season we've played 23, won 12, drew 6, lost 5.
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SkyBlueSid

The season at home has been great for me. We bought 6-game packages and the games we picked were: Wigan (2-0), Chesterfield (1-0), Gillingham (4-1), Bury (6-0), Bradford (1-0) and Sheffield Utd (3-1). So that's P6 W6 D0 L0 F17 A2 Pts 18.

No wonder that at half time on Saturday a mate was threatening to buy me a season ticket next season....lol!

fernandopartridge

The season at home has been great for me. We bought 6-game packages and the games we picked were: Wigan (2-0), Chesterfield (1-0), Gillingham (4-1), Bury (6-0), Bradford (1-0) and Sheffield Utd (3-1). So that's P6 W6 D0 L0 F17 A2 Pts 18.

No wonder that at half time on Saturday a mate was threatening to buy me a season ticket next season....lol!
Buy a 23 game package next season please, Sid.

skybluetony176

I know Jim brown knows his stuff but the stat is not true, we also won 12 at home in the 99/00 season and that was from 19 home games, we play 4 extra in this league.

That was the Robbie Keane season, thr one we failed to win all season, but at home we played 19, won 12, drew 1, lost 6, this season we've played 23, won 12, drew 6, lost 5.

Does that include cup games? Maybe I misheard and it was most home league wins only.

stupot07

Does that include cup games? Maybe I misheard and it was most home league wins only.
No that's just in the league, we lost our only home cup game this season (Northampton).

If you include cup games we won 14 in total in 99/00.

Edit: Jim Brown now saying its the fourth time we've won 12 at home since 1987.

Last edited:

ajsccfc

I'll chip a tenner into that fund.

Gazolba

It doesn't matter how many we won at home, it wasn't enough.

Users who are viewing this thread