Most goals by of City player in first team match (3 Viewers)

Grendel

Do they record Max's goals?

They say he scored 50 this season so far. It must be true - I heard it in the Telegraph.

Brighton Sky Blue

Back to that again eh, at least you've caught up with those of us who were saying the formation wasn't the main reason we were shipping goals. Must have hurt not to be able to say that last weekend or when it got us a few equalisers

Grendel

Back to that again eh, at least you've caught up with those of us who were saying the formation wasn't the main reason we were shipping goals. Must have hurt not to be able to say that last weekend or when it got us a few equalisers

But most on this forum I believe do not agree and I honestly think that is a fact - we went back to that again in the second half on Saturday and were all over the place once again

Brighton Sky Blue

But most on this forum I believe do not agree and I honestly think that is a fact - we went back to that again in the second half on Saturday and were all over the place once again

Of course you do. We were very poor in possession first half and were bossing the first part of the second till Sheaf's moment of madness. Then they get a lift from the goal, Akinfenwa comes on and we didn't react well to it. Ignoring of course that we also unexpectedly lost 2 central midfielders meaning Baka had to come on who is our weakest striker. Despite that, we still didn't concede from open play which we did against Derby.

It's always moving the goalposts with you. You can keep acting like Rotherham didn't happen or that we didn't pick up those equalisers but sometimes, even if just sometimes, I'm right.

oscillatewildly

We were on the old South Bank. I remember the ground seemed massive compared to HR. It was one of my first away games but the very first was a 2-2 draw at Villa the season before.
That South Bank WAS massive. I wouldn't put the rest of mulinex as being bigger than HR at that time tho.
* Certainly older but not bigger in size.

skybluesam66

More the personnel than the formation on Saturday

bakayoko for kelly was taking out our best player of recent weeks for Bambi

ovduk78

That South Bank WAS massive. I wouldn't put the rest of mulinex as being bigger than HR at that time tho.
* Certainly older but not bigger in size.
I think you're right. I've just looked at figures and it seems that the South Bank had a capacity of around 31,500 and their biggest ever attendance is just over 61,000.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
When you see a niche thread title but 6 pages of posts and you think 'hmmm bet Grendal's arguing on that one'...

SkyBlueScottie

Huckerby scored a hat trick away at Leeds, and at home against Forest. Jodi Jones v Notts County, Hughes away at Crewe, Arma at home v Crewe.

Users who are viewing this thread