Most famous person to ever Tweet you (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

I know this is possibly (definatley) a little sad but out of curiosity, who's the most famous person to have sent you a message / mentioned you in a post on Twitter ? The reason it got me thinking was I got mentioned in a Tweet earlier by Reverend &The Makers frontman John McClure, just put that I loved the new album and he thanked me, other than that David Bell thanked me when I wished him luck on his wedding day but thats about it ! My mates Son (avid Spurs fan) got a Happy Birthday tweet from Gary Liniker the other day,

Anyone else had any ?

wingy

I know this is possibly (definatley) a little sad but out of curiosity, who's the most famous person to have sent you a message / mentioned you in a post on Twitter ? The reason it got me thinking was I got mentioned in a Tweet earlier by Reverend &The Makers frontman John McClure, just put that I loved the new album and he thanked me, other than that David Bell thanked me when I wished him luck on his wedding day but thats about it ! My mates Son (avid Spurs fan) got a Happy Birthday tweet from Gary Liniker the other day,

Anyone else had any ?
Are they going to be touring to promote it CIG,seen em in Nottingham,The Kasbah a couple of times and the Assembly .

CovisGod

Are they going to be touring to promote it CIG,seen em in Nottingham,The Kasbah a couple of times and the Assembly .

Yes mate doing a tour in October, going to see them in Norwich, seen them a couple of times as Reverend & The Makers and once as Mongrel where it was John McClure & rapper Lowkey

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
katie price, jodie marsh tweeted me 3 times about bodybuilding haha and holly from geordie shore tweeted me the odd time about drinking dont know if she counts lol!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Joey Barton once tweeted me and told me he's gonna punch my lights out if he ever finds out who I am!!
I called him a few choice names!! :D

guicey15

Spoken to Richard Keys and had a tweet of mine re-tweeted by Darren Huckerby. My tweet also got displayed and read out on TV during Blue Square Premier play off final, if that counts.

cstring82

Xherdan Shaqiri, the lad from Basel who played against Man Utd and is joining Bayern Munich.

I told him not to move to Galatasary or Turkey when he said he was looking at moving clubs as it would ruin his career and got abuse from loads of Turkish people for it!

TheHellion

I've spoken to Joe Satriani on there (no idea how many people on here will actually know who he is!). Howie D from the backstreet boys followed me, though I've never actually tweeted to him.

Grendel

Andy thorn - me and him are very close.

AlexJohnson93

Pete Donaldson - XFM DJ, Football Ramble presenter and the Geordie guy who does the ITV 2 voiceovers.
HOOOOOOOOOO!!! Pretty sure i've had tweets off all the ramblers, including a bit of abuse from Lukey.

Other famous people include:
-Lolo Jones (American 100m Hurdler, v. fit)
-Magnus Hedman
-Darren Huckerby
-Chris Kamara
-Chad OchoCinco
-Bobby Pires
-Lethal Bizzle & Frimpong
RT's from JME and Dot Rotten as well.

And i had a nice convo with British female sprinter Jodie Williams about the PE A-Level exam we both just took today.

Last edited:

WillieStanley

Simon Pegg tweeted me. "You daft racist"
This was after he stated he wasn't "going all American" and I said "Yes, you are!"

Disorganised1

David Cameron, Louise Mensch, Jimmy Carr

C

Clive Plattini

I got cooking tips from Nigel Slater, a retweet from Christian O'Connell, replies from Hucks, Cyrus Christie and Leonard Brody.

Otis

Not so sure about that.

Maybe I use Twitter for the wrong reasons then. I follow a few people, Stephen Fry, Derren Brown, Eddie Izzard etc. but I just use it to see what they are up to and for tour dates etc. etc. Never ever even considered tweeting them.

Perhaps I just don't get Twitter at all. I am only on there to let people know what I am up to myself.

scroobiustom

I got a tweet of Jimmy's Carr accountant, that guy knows his stuff! ;)

Not so sure about that.

Maybe I use Twitter for the wrong reasons then. I follow a few people, Stephen Fry, Derren Brown, Eddie Izzard etc. but I just use it to see what they are up to and for tour dates etc. etc. Never ever even considered tweeting them.

Perhaps I just don't get Twitter at all. I am only on there to let people know what I am up to myself.

If Fry posted something that you wanted to ask more about then you could reply to him and ask more about it.

Users who are viewing this thread