Most Expensivest (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

Wright is 26 before the end of the season
Think it’s more about adjusting to a new league. Robins has seen something in him, so at the moment.. that’s good enough for me

Greggs

Well you do invite it... making up childish rumors and then delighting in the fallout... Slagging off our players at every turn without a thought for the potential damage. You make it easy to dislike you, although I suspect you are not a happy person.
You suspect wrong. Weirdo.

BlueSkiesForever

This place is slowly falling apart. 99% of people agreeing with each other and jumping on the 1% that dare to have a different opinion.
I have found that as well tbf, multiple times I’ve mentioned maybe dropping Godden for a game just to try out Wright/Simms together or to try a new formation with Wright as lone striker and every time I get a range of people slating me for wanting to drop our “superstar” Godden, like he’s the best thing since sliced bread. I think it’s evident over the last few games that we don’t score goals against tight defences, can’t keep trying the same old ideas if it’s starting to become clear they don’t work.

Grendel

This place is slowly falling apart. 99% of people agreeing with each other and jumping on the 1% that dare to have a different opinion.

I preferred the less woke days

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I think if Goddens on the pitch they end up playing in service to him. When he’s up to speed I’d like to see a midfield of Ayari Sheaf and O’Hare just to see if it’s got enough energy to cover for positional and defensive frailties then we can still have two up. Otherwise I agree. Just concerned none of our strikers are good enough to play the line striker.
With a fully fit midfield I think the box makes sense. Sheaf and Eccles holding with O'Hare and Ayari more advanced. That still leaves Kelly, Saka, Allen and Palmer on the bench.

Lone striker would have to be either Wright or Simms, though at the moment there are doubts about how effective either would be.

Greggs

At least you realise you're a c**t, fair play. Time for a donkey photo to send you over the edge.

Greggs

Online bullying, the same as you're doing to the two footballers you mentioned. It's a chain. What, you can give it but you can't take it?
Watched a film last night, Tom Cruise was the main actor, was shit. Are you ok with that?

Greggs

Online bullying, the same as you're doing to the two footballers you mentioned. It's a chain. What, you can give it but you can't take it?
Also, I'm critiquing an entertainer I've paid to watch. You're getting agro at a stranger on the Internet. Have a word. Are you ok with that?

Samo

Also, I'm critiquing an entertainer I've paid to watch. You're getting agro at a stranger on the Internet. Have a word. Are you ok with that?

Call it critiquing if it makes you feel better Greggs, it goes well beyond that for me.
It's unkind and unnecessary.

Greggs

Call it critiquing if it makes you feel better Greggs, it goes well beyond that for me.
It's unkind and unnecessary.
Not you aswell, jesus. It's a fact, deal with it and stop getting angry at strangers on the Internet. Watch a shit film and eat at a poor restaurant, but pretend it was brilliant.

Skyblueweeman

I preferred the less woke days

The two things I took from that is that SBK is a bit of a strange one and there was a SBT meet up that I missed

Baby Reaction GIF

Greggs

What do we reckon between them, 35 - 40 grand a week?

Greggs

Part 2 coming next week. League 1 most expensivist squad 24/25

Users who are viewing this thread