Most excited (1 Viewer)

speedie87

I see some people saying they have that excited pre match feeling today. Got me thinking what is the most excited u have ever been going to a match?

Most excited I ever was going to my first away match aged about 12 can't remember much about it now though!

skybluebeduff

I was 13, and woke up on Sunday 28th December 1997 to find out I had no ticket, but it was a cruel lie off my father, best day of my life, sat 1 seat away from the scummy fans, hot tea thrown in my brothers face, never seen scum play before.

Ironically the next time I went to watch scum vs city was Wednesday, 26 September 2007 and that was the 2nd best day of my life.

Even the games against Vile never excited me like those 2 games did.

Otis

Most excited was the League Cup semi-final against West Ham in 81 and the quarter final of the FA Cup at Sheff Weds in 87.

wingy

Most excited was the League Cup semi-final against West Ham in 81 and the quarter final of the FA Cup at Sheff Weds in 87.

Go with those games too Otis and obviously Final day itself to the point of physical sickness.

Sky Blue Pete

Away villa cup tie when Moldovan scored after boatengs run! Best moment of supporting my home team. Almost passed out

Astute

the quarter final of the FA Cup at Sheff Weds in 87.

My favourite away day of all time. Looked forward to the game from the draw. Couldn't sleep the night before. Better than the cup final.

Users who are viewing this thread