Jan 20 - Underworld: Awakening 3D

Febuary 10 - Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 3D -

March 30 - Wrath of the Titans 3D

April 20 - Scary Movie 5

May 25 - Men in Black III 3D

July 3 - The Amazing Spider-Man

Jul 20 - The Dark Knight Rises

Sep 14 - Resident Evil: Retribution 3D

Dec 14 - The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Prequel to the Lord of the rings trilogy)

A great year for film industry by the looks of it. :cool:

Nathccfc

The one I'm most looking forward to is the dark knight rises :)

The dark knight film was absolutely incredible!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

dutchman

Titans, Scary Movie and Resident Evil but only because I watched the previous entries in those series.

Will download them all in HD when the Blu-ray versions are released. Got no time for gimmicks like 3D.

Nick

Administrator
Jan 20 - Underworld: Awakening 3D

Febuary 10 - Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 3D -

March 30 - Wrath of the Titans 3D

April 20 - Scary Movie 5

May 25 - Men in Black III 3D

July 3 - The Amazing Spider-Man

Jul 20 - The Dark Knight Rises

Sep 14 - Resident Evil: Retribution 3D

Dec 14 - The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Prequel to the Lord of the rings trilogy)

None stand out... :(

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Looking forward to most of those especially Underworld, Resident Evil, Star Wars and The Hobbit. Spiderman, Dark Knight and Men in Black 3 should be worth a watch as well!

Covstu

Jan 20 - Underworld: Awakening 3D - DID NOT SEE THE OTHERS

Febuary 10 - Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 3D - TRYING TO SCREW MORE MONEY OUT OF SILLY STAR WARS FANS

March 30 - Wrath of the Titans 3D - IF THE 3D IS AS BAD AS THE CLASH OF THE T, I WONT BOTHER!

April 20 - Scary Movie 5 - ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

May 25 - Men in Black III 3D - COULD BE GOOD......

July 3 - The Amazing Spider-Man - TOTALLY CANNOT WAIT!

Jul 20 - The Dark Knight Rises - DITO!

Sep 14 - Resident Evil: Retribution 3D - THE LAST 3D RES EVIL FILM WAS AMAZING!

Dec 14 - The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Prequel to the Lord of the rings trilogy) - BEEN WAITING YEARS FOR THIS!!!

Some good ones but some shiockers too!

dutchman

Watch the UnderWorld trilogy, great films. :cool:

The third one was crap!

You understand La-La that the new movie has nothing in common with the original except for Beckinsale. It's a different writer, producer, director, cast... everything that made the first two so watchable.

That "John Carter" movie looks promising if I can manage to avoid all the spoilers.

There's also a huge budget remake of 1951 sci-fi epic "When Worlds Collide" coming from Mummy-director Stephen Sommers in 2012.

bamalamafizzfazz

Seriously no mention of 'The Avengers'? I think it's May 12th. Who can deny, Iron Man, Thor, Incredible Hulk, Captain America etc all in one movie?

Django Unchained - (Tarantino) Django Unchained, is set during 19th-century America and focuses on a black slave-turned-gunslinger named Django. The Weinstein Company has scheduled Django Unchained for a theatrical release on December 25, 2012.

Top Gun 2 - Here below a few words from Director Tony Scott about the movie Top Gun 2:

"I'm not waiting for a script by Christopher McQuarrie. I'm going to do my homework. I'm going down to Fallon, Nevada, it's a whole different world now. These computer geeks -- these kids play war games in a trailer in Fallon, Nevada and if we ever went to war or were in the Middle East or the Far East or wherever it is, these guys can actually fly drones. They are unmanned aircraft. They operate them and then they party all night.​

[...]

They operate these drones like it's war games, but it's for real. This world fascinated me, because it's so different from what it was originally. But, I don't want to do a remake. I don't want to do a reinvention. I want to do a new movie."​

The Lone Ranger - The lead actor hasn't been announced yet, but Johnny Depp is on board the project: he will play the role of Tonto, the Lone Ranger's sideckick. A few words from Johnny Depp (who's part Cherokee by the way) about the film:

"I think it's going to be good, when we have a chance to put it up on its feet, what we've got so far screenplay-wise is really great, really funny.
[...]
I always felt Native Americans were badly portrayed in Hollywood films over the decades. It's a real opportunity for me to give a salute to them. Tonto was a sidekick in all the Lone Ranger series. This film is a very different approach to that partnership. And a funny one I think."​

Rocky 7 - Sylvester Stallone said:

"I know I'll probably make a fool of myself if I make another Rocky film after turning 60. Even my wife says, 'Don't do it. You're embarrassing the kids'. But I told her, 'If I don't try I'll be a really unhappy man'.
[..]
You have to do it. Artists like me have to go through the dark over and over again.
[...]
When I was 21 years old and at drama school, my teacher said to me, 'If you ever put your head out there, thousands of people will try to cut it off, but that's exactly what you need to do as an artist.' I know it’s ludicrous and everyone would laugh. I would laugh about it. But I also know that I’d be successful if I can make this a film about becoming older, not about boxing but about myself."​

Man on a Ledge - "An ex-cop and now wanted fugitive (Sam Worthington) stands on the ledge of a high-rise building while a hard-living New York Police Department hostage negotiator (Elizabeth Banks) tries to talk him down. The longer they are on the ledge, the more she realizes that he might have an ulterior objective."

"An ex-cop and now wanted fugitive (Sam Worthington) stands on the ledge of a high-rise building while a hard-living New York Police Department hostage negotiator (Elizabeth Banks) tries to talk him down. The longer they are on the ledge, the more she realizes that he might have an ulterior objective."

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_vkMnuqnU6...wxaro6A/s1600/Man+on+a+Ledge+Movie+Poster.jpg

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
"War Horse" for me!

(and also waiting for "Kings Speech 2 - the Revenge"!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Did you know that if you watch Titanic backwards, it is a heart warming tale of a ship which jumps out of the water & saves lots of drowning people! :)

Users who are viewing this thread