Moronic City Fan (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

Walking away from the ground yesterday a couple of Bury fans were walking past me and I said hard luck lads,they both said thanks.Then some prat behind me called them knob heads. They both shook their heads in disbelief.They've just seen their team ripped apart and then some idiot slags them off,unbelievable !

stupot07

Walking away from the ground yesterday a couple of Bury fans were walking past me and I said hard luck lads,they both said thanks.Then some prat behind me called them knob heads. They both shook their heads in disbelief.They've just seen their team ripped apart and then some idiot slags them off,unbelievable !

Oh the irony.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Bob Latchford

You sure the fan was referring to the Bury fans ?

Bob Latchford

Bob Latchford

So I was wrong to say hard luck then ?

Whilst I personally, get why you'd say it - I'd also get it if , the Bury fans took offence also . bit of a moronic thing to say under the circumstances of the result for them . just my opinion though. I'm sure you meant it in the right context .

Irish Sky Blue

So I was wrong to say hard luck then
There are some morons who follow ours and other clubs. the Buty fans were great for the respect they showed to our Legends Day, these are real fans of football who follow a club with no real hope of ever winning major trophies or status in the game, well done for saying hard luck,

bringbackrattles

So I was wrong to say hard luck then
There are some morons who follow ours and other clubs. the Buty fans were great for the respect they showed to our Legends Day, these are real fans of football who follow a club with no real hope of ever winning major trophies or status in the game, well done for saying hard luck,
At the end and the Sky Blue song was being sung my mate said look at the Bury fans clapping,showing respect.Bet someone will say they were probably being sarcastic ! Can't win can you ?

bringbackrattles

Whilst I personally, get why you'd say it - I'd also get it if , the Bury fans took offence also . bit of a moronic thing to say under the circumstances of the result for them . just my opinion though. I'm sure you meant it in the right context .
It was meant to say I know how you're feeling,but looking back I should have said sod all.

lifeskyblue

They Also clapped as some legends announced. Yes proper football people. Respect for others and the game whilst following their team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

They Also clapped as some legends announced. Yes proper football people. Respect for others and the game whilst following their team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Applauded the legends, the JH 87 minute moment & even our 5th & 6th goals (some of them, tongue in cheek I know) but credit to them for the other moments!

Users who are viewing this thread