Morgan Fox (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

Yeah yeah I know "They don't have inside info", "They're just a rumour aggregator" etc. but a linked signing!!

Liquid Gold

Don't know much about him, if he's LCB or a wing back but looks like the right profile 26 years old, free transfer, played almost entire career in the championship.

D

Deleted member 11652

Would be surprised as he’s certainly not a wingback. Wasn’t highly thought of at Wednesday but has improved this season. If we plan on playing a back 4, I’d be happy with this.

covcity4life

giphy.gif

cc84cov

Seen you mention this a few times. Genuine question, do you really think Giles would have joined for 18 months to sit on the bench?
He’s signed to compete for the position mason was bombed by robins and didn’t get another look in ok we give him a contract but just means we pick up a fee for him & was probably all but done around the time he was dropped.I fully expect mason to be sold sooner rather than later maybe I’m wrong but Robins don’t fancy him as we all know and that was at league 1 level

win9nut

He’s signed to compete for the position mason was bombed by robins and didn’t get another look in ok we give him a contract but just means we pick up a fee for him & was probably all but done around the time he was dropped.I fully expect mason to be sold sooner rather than later maybe I’m wrong but Robins don’t fancy him as we all know and that was at league 1 level
Just my opinion, but I thought Mason was really good early part of the season, he got many of my man of the matches, but he had a bad day at the office at Rotheram, and after the change in formation couldn't get back in the side because McCallum settled really well in a team that was winning.
If a team's winning, you don't change it.
I don't know whether Robin's fancies him or not, but I don't think he's down and out.
I reckon he'll contribute next season.
I hope so anyway.

DannyThomas_1981

Very good player if true I see mason going and Giles being back up for Fox

cc84cov, always enjoy your posts but in this case you're relegating Giles to the bench (after seeing him play for all of 19 minutes) in favour of a player who's been linked to about 10 clubs no doubt by his agent....seems pre-emptive even by our very high standards!

not many on here (including me) thought that Sam McCallum would have been one of our stand out players in L1 last season at this point last year - and Giles comes from a much higher standard of football.

Users who are viewing this thread