Transfer Rumour Morgan Fox (1 Viewer)

ccfchoi87

City had a bid rejected for the Sheffield Wednesday defender.

Magwitch

I like Mason a lot especially going forward but if this is true and MR sees this Morgan Fox as a better player and we can get him why not.

ccfc1234

I like Mason a lot especially going forward but if this is true and MR sees this Morgan Fox as a better player and we can get him why not.

From what I have seen this season. We don't need to replace one of our best players! If there is money to spend it would be better spent on a top class CM to replace Shippley or Westbrooke.

Hope this is a non story as Mason is my player of the season so far with Kelly.

Last edited:

shmmeee

Left back is the last position we need. Both Mason and McCallum look promising. A young RB, or a backup DM are the only positions I’d bring in if we had the option. Then maybe a permanent player in the O’Hare mould.

Last edited:

Magwitch

From what I have seen this season. We don't need to replace one of our best players! If there is no at to spend it would be better spent on a top class CM to replace Shippley or Westbrooke.

Hope this is a non story as Mason is my player of the season so far with Kelly.
But what if Fox is a better player ? A manager’s job is to get the best team possible, as I’ve said I like Mason. Everyone’s assuming Fox will replace him, I’m assuming if it’s true he’s an addition to our squad, left sided too always a bonus.

ccfc1234

But what if Fox is a better player ? A manager’s job is to get the best team possible, as I’ve said I like Mason. Everyone’s assuming Fox will replace him, I’m assuming if it’s true he’s an addition to our squad, left sided too always a bonus.
Best team with the budget available is the aim. That normally means a manager puts resources into areas that need strengthening rather than polishing.

Magwitch

Best team with the budget available is the aim. That normally means a manager puts resources into areas that need strengthening rather than polishing.
Years ago in the JH era we had a centre forward who cost a then record fee of 10000 quid in Terry Bly, scored goals but despite that and on 28 goals Hill signed George Hudson for what was another record fee of £21k without question Hudson was a better player he took Bly’s place, scored goals, never as many as 28 but he transformed us into a promotion winning team.

DannyThomas_1981

Left back is the last position we need. Both Mason and McCallum look promising. A young RB, or a backup DM are the only positions I’d bring in if we had the option. Then maybe a permanent player in the O’Hare mould.

I agree with this shmeee. I have a suspicion that Zain Westbrooke could fill the role of defensive midfielder later in his career but not sure he's quite there as yet. Eccles by most accounts also looks highly promising in the defensive midfielder holding position and plays there for the U23s.

Users who are viewing this thread