More Wasps BS? (3 Viewers)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

..and we're very very close to Wolverhampton.

Grendel

T
Keep grasping at straws guys we can survive on our attendances longer than you can

Well you won’t without continued financial backing

Match day revenues have on a per head basis always been lower than at Wycombe. The concessions make up a large percentage of the crowds

wasps have branded themselves on being a successful Rugby team.

You may be glib and think it’s funny but I doubt wasps senior management share your humour. A team that’s not performing, per head attendance revenue well below expectation and continued reliance on one individual to maintain life support

Wasps were often cited as having great marketing for throwing free tickets out. As I said at the time it’s brand devaluation and it becomes impossible to get to a premium status from that.

To make matters worse the revenues from off field events are not being offset by cost so exhibitions are being cancelled as it loses less money not to have them

Maintenance and repair bills on a rapidly aging infrastructure I’m sure will concern them more than it does you.

I know nothing about the playing side but the forum has resigned itself to a period of rebuilding and a probability of being outside the top 8 - wages have and will continue to be cut due to the overheads and costs of running a exhibition centre which makes no money

The bond price is of course a concern as well as is the devaluation of the stadium

I suggest you look at the mission statement if wasps when it turned up and see how much if these lofty ambitions are anywhere near being achieved.

That’s what Richardson is looking at and believe me he’s not finding it very funny

peaches and cream

T
Being honest can’t argue with a lot that. As for continued financial backing exactly how much have sisu pumped into ccfc to keep it afloat

Well you won’t without continued financial backing

Match day revenues have on a per head basis always been lower than at Wycombe. The concessions make up a large percentage of the crowds

wasps have branded themselves on being a successful Rugby team.

You may be glib and think it’s funny but I doubt wasps senior management share your humour. A team that’s not performing, per head attendance revenue well below expectation and continued reliance on one individual to maintain life support

Wasps were often cited as having great marketing for throwing free tickets out. As I said at the time it’s brand devaluation and it becomes impossible to get to a premium status from that.

To make matters worse the revenues from off field events are not being offset by cost so exhibitions are being cancelled as it loses less money not to have them

Maintenance and repair bills on a rapidly aging infrastructure I’m sure will concern them more than it does you.

I know nothing about the playing side but the forum has resigned itself to a period of rebuilding and a probability of being outside the top 8 - wages have and will continue to be cut due to the overheads and costs of running a exhibition centre which makes no money

The bond price is of course a concern as well as is the devaluation of the stadium

I suggest you look at the mission statement if wasps when it turned up and see how much if these lofty ambitions are anywhere near being achieved.

That’s what Richardson is looking at and believe me he’s not finding it very funny

WillenhallSkyBlues

Wasps must be realising that their novelty has wore off and maybe they’re more worried about that first league game attendance than they’re letting off. First thing they’ve done this week is branch out to the uni students and offer cheap tickets to get bums on seats

Attachments

• 7CAFF47A-7502-492E-A179-EB461B9F7726.jpeg
    7CAFF47A-7502-492E-A179-EB461B9F7726.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 91

Tommo1993

I absolutely can’t wait to see those faces when Wasps move away! Oh no, what bandwagon can we jump on now?

pastythegreat

R

really

I live in Binley because I married somebody from Coventry I was born in high Wycombe and I’m a third generation wasps fan so them moving to Coventry was more luck (for me anyway) than judgement
Oh, how fucking convenient that was eh?!?!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

pastythegreat

That coming from supporters of a club who employ blokes that spend time in prison for beating up their Mrs
That coming from a supporter of a franchise whose entire squad were investigated for sexual deviance on a christmas boat trip that left staff on the boat in tears and disturbed. Those in glass houses and all that!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

BackRoomRummermill

It’s all a bit of a shame really that another sport club fiddled there way into someone else’s stadium , the worst bit the WASP fans could not give a shit , it says everything you need to know about them , remember the seats are still sky blue and they still have sky blues written on them , even the stadium is telling you who should be there every time you play

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Isn't there somewhere where wasps fans can go and have some jolly old banger together, rather than in here. It's a bit sad.

hill83

While we are on Rugby.

Why is it, whenever I happen to mention to someone that I don't like Rugby, usually when it's on in the pub or something, the first thing they do is mention football.
Like "at least Rugby players don't dive about like fannies like in football".
Why mention football, I didn't bring it up. Why not compare it to Tennis or American Football.

I've definitely said this before on here but it happened about 5 times last weekend.

Edit: Also I don't make a point of going around telling people I don't like Rugby, but when people try to engage in a conversation about it I'd rather let them know than pretend to get what they are on about.

higgs

Did James organise the boat trip was there alcohol?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

While we are on Rugby.

Why is it, whenever I happen to mention to someone that I don't like Rugby, usually when it's on in the pub or something, the first thing they do is mention football.
Like "at least Rugby players don't dive about like fannies like in football".
Why mention football, I didn't bring it up. Why not compare it to Tennis or American Football.

I've definitely said this before on here but it happened about 5 times last weekend.

Edit: Also I don't make a point of going around telling people I don't like Rugby, but when people try to engage in a conversation about it I'd rather let them know than pretend to get what they are on about.

They have an inferiority complex as football is the worlds sport and rugby is an also ran.

MalcSB

As I’ve said before but worth saying again this current situation as it is now can’t work forever so something hasn’t to give. We cant last on gates of 4-5k and wasps can’t afford the Ricoh with a game every now and then and a few concerts. In the end something will have to happen and I’m of the view it’s in everyone’s interests.

I want what’s best for ccfc and that’s playing in Coventry.
Fleetwood exist on average gates of 3,000 and were 4th in the table (until last night!!)

Users who are viewing this thread