More Wasps BS? (3 Viewers)

peaches and cream

Your are so right we are only going one way UP UP and UP, on a plus note it doesn't take me long to travel all the way from Binley :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

ccfc92

Man from Coventry
We - team from Coventry
You - team from Birmingham

giphy.gif

peaches and cream

Will we win it this year - not a chance
will we be better than last year - without doubt
are we moving in the right direction - yes
do we have exciting young talent coming through - yes
where will we finish - 6th maybe 5th

Terry Gibson's perm

The only direction for your team is south and as near to London as possible

pastythegreat

As I’ve said before but worth saying again this current situation as it is now can’t work forever so something hasn’t to give. We cant last on gates of 4-5k and wasps can’t afford the Ricoh with a game every now and then and a few concerts. In the end something will have to happen and I’m of the view it’s in everyone’s interests.

I want what’s best for ccfc and that’s playing in Coventry.
I want what's best for CCFC, and that's not playing 2nd fiddle to franchise egg chasers from another City.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Joy Division

Why are your attendances getting worse then?

Colin Steins Smile

Keep grasping at straws guys we can survive on our attendances longer than you can
I don't think you are correct on that.
Consider the schedules for repayments to the bond holders at 6.5%, which is a ludicrously high rate, plus the purchase of the training ground and ongoing costs. Against reduced attendances and a team looking in terminal decline....the prospects for success on the pitch don't look bright & this season you're in the pub european competition.
Wasps don't have a magic money tree.
In comparison CCFC's overheads are manageable & have the potential for a couple of dividends with the next 6 - 12 months from the sales of Wilson & Maddison.

pastythegreat

Surely them coming out with this is a massive risk that could make them become even more hated, think things are happening!
I couldn't hate w**ps anymore than I already do. Its physically not possible. The only time I will EVER change my stance when it comes to them is when they go bust, I will go from hatred to overjoyed.

pastythegreat

Be nice to get back soon tbh novelty I feel is wearing off at St Andrews crowds starting to dip...getting back to the Ricoh will lift everyone players,fans etc
Crowds starting to dip? It's been a steady 6-6.5k. Not saying I want to be there forever but your way off the mark with the "crowds starting to dip" remark.

Users who are viewing this thread