More Wasps BS? (3 Viewers)

Colin Steins Smile

Wasps need more revenue! They've got the bond to finance and now announcing a training ground, whilst having the potential of being relegated this season.

hill83

Nick. It’s your time to shine.

giphy.gif

ceetee

That's based on an interview with Clive Eakin that Eakin mentioned last night.
Eakin's view was that the Clubs are on good terms but the difference was between the owners.
CT are making more of it than Eakin

Nick

Administrator
That's based on an interview with Clive Eakin that Eakin mentioned last night.
Eakin's view was that the Clubs are on good terms but the difference was between the owners.
CT are making more of it than Eakin

Which has been said all along.

As said yesterday, the CET are in PR overdrive for Wasps again. Some of the weird social media accounts have chirped back up again.

You can guarantee if it was CCFC it would have been "SISU pull out of deal with local club leaving them in limbo" or something.

Kingokings204

As I’ve said before but worth saying again this current situation as it is now can’t work forever so something hasn’t to give. We cant last on gates of 4-5k and wasps can’t afford the Ricoh with a game every now and then and a few concerts. In the end something will have to happen and I’m of the view it’s in everyone’s interests.

I want what’s best for ccfc and that’s playing in Coventry.

ceetee

Which has been said all along.

As said yesterday, the CET are in PR overdrive for Wasps again. Some of the weird social media accounts have chirped back up again.

You can guarantee if it was CCFC it would have been "SISU pull out of deal with local club leaving them in limbo" or something.
To be fair to CWR they interviewed the Chairman of OLs and gave him the chance to say that they had been let down, but he was very diplomatic. They get quite a bit of coaching support from Wasps and I don't think he wanted to jeopardise that.

clint van damme

To be fair to CWR they interviewed the Chairman of OLs and gave him the chance to say that they had been let down, but he was very diplomatic. They get quite a bit of coaching support from Wasps and I don't think he wanted to jeopardise that.

what's OLs?

SkyBlueDom26

Surely they wouldn't be coming out with this if things aren't happening! Time to do some growing up now and let us come back to Cov before you go bust

Colin Steins Smile

It wouldn't be the first time.
Both wasps & sisu are guilty of press releases about new facilities. I’m betting on wasps being in deep trouble by the end of the season. I reckon they are in the mix to get relegated. If that happens, then they are sure to go bust

Nick

Administrator
Both wasps & sisu are guilty of press releases about new facilities. I’m betting on wasps being in deep trouble by the end of the season. I reckon they are in the mix to get relegated. If that happens, then they are sure to go bust

I didn't mean about facilities I meant about us being there.

cc84cov

Be nice to get back soon tbh novelty I feel is wearing off at St Andrews crowds starting to dip...getting back to the Ricoh will lift everyone players,fans etc

Corrado

its a non story come about from an interview Eakin mentioned last night - same old story nothing new - its down to the owners

oldfiver

its a non story come about from an interview Eakin mentioned last night - same old story nothing new - its down to the owners

Oggy mumbled on about SISU withdrawing teh action in Europe. That's one against CCC and cannot be withdrawn .

oldfiver

My thoughts also can’t be that in trouble with the new land they have brought for a training centre
They have the PRL money that has to be spent on development etc ( allegedly not on players wages :) ) so lets buy some prime real estate

Users who are viewing this thread