More Wasps BS? (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

There is plenty of skill in rugby, not all musculinity. Jogging haha when was the last time you watched a game.

I find your coment as embarrassing as Rugby fans who say footballers dive and roll around all the time and are like children arguing with the ref.

If people dont like a sport fair enough. But to keep banging the same old tired drums about another sport they supposedly don't care about seems very odd.
Personally I like both just setling down now to watch a cracking game.
Come On England :)

hill83

Just a comment to all those on here slagging off a whole sport just because of their hate for one team.......
Skill, agility,speed and super fitness. Great entertaining game of Rugby from our boys.
"Swing low sweet chariot"

yeah I just didn’t know what game you were talking about. Been at football training with my lad. Middle aged men shouting “GET RID” “CRUNCH HIM” at 4 year olds.

letsallsingtogether

yeah I just didn’t know what game you were talking about. Been at football training with my lad. Middle aged men shouting “GET RID” “CRUNCH HIM” at 4 year olds.
Sure that wasnt rugby training.

Tommo1993

‘Haters’ is a bit strong. Of course we hate Wasps, they deserve it, the cunts. But I think it’s more mocking the fans of the sport. They can’t help but have a pop at football and football fans so why not give it back?

I actually think from the England rugby performance today, the football team can take note of the discipline they showed. NZ, who are supposed to be feared, barely had a sniff.

Last edited:

clint van damme

Just a comment to all those on here slagging off a whole sport just because of their hate for one team.......
Skill, agility,speed and super fitness. Great entertaining game of Rugby from our boys.
"Swing low sweet chariot"

it all started because a supporter of that 'one team' came on here slating city but you haven't responded to that though you've used the opportunity to have a dig at those who bit back, our fucking 'support' at times.

Liquid Gold

I watched it. It was boring, they spend most of the time chatting about what to do. Then they run into each other a little bit, boot it down field, run into each other again, another boot then a penalty for some shit and kick it in the posts then repeat.

I hate this bullshit about England being the only country to have won the rugby, cricket and football world cups too. So what, they’re the most popular sports. They probably think they’re the dogs bollocks in Hungary cos they win at water polo.

fernandopartridge

Didn't you know and Nick's lad played for the same team

Edit: your lad and Nick's lad I mean, wasn't implying you had a child together

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I watched it. It was boring, they spend most of the time chatting about what to do. Then they run into each other a little bit, boot it down field, run into each other again, another boot then a penalty for some shit and kick it in the posts then repeat.

I hate this bullshit about England being the only country to have won the rugby, cricket and football world cups too. So what, they’re the most popular sports. They probably think they’re the dogs bollocks in Hungary cos they win at water polo.
We all know why you don't like Rugby, it's because your a WIMP.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

You know what. You bring it on yourself. I’ve got nothing to do with the other people mentioned at all. I rarely agree with any of them. So take some responsibility for your own shit gifs and shit posts.

Thick twat.
You are a two face twat.

Users who are viewing this thread