More Wasps BS? (10 Viewers)

Tommo1993

Some marvellous tweets after their loss last night

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Are you not interacting too, therefore part of it?

giphy.gif

No just calling it out.

Foul mouthed Nasty Nick and his groupies.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
No just calling it out.

Foul mouthed Nasty Nick and his groupies.
I must say your persecution complex is just bizarre. With any forum people will disagree and inevitably there will be a majority view, but that doesn't equal a clique!

Users who post most often will get more likes. Again that's not a clique, just the balance of probability.

Nick can keep arguing a point for little reason and Grendel is well, Grendel, but they are Cov fans and if anyone make a good/funny point, people will like it. Again NOT A CLIQUE.

So please, cease with the woe is me posts.

Oh one thing though, your gifs are indeed awful...:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

hill83

I must say your persecution complex is just bizarre. With any forum people will disagree and inevitably there will be a majority view, but that doesn't equal a clique!

Users who post most often will get more likes. Again that's not a clique, just the balance of probability.

Nick can keep arguing a point for little reason and Grendel is well, Grendel, but they are Cov fans and if anyone make a good/funny point, people will like it. Again NOT A CLIQUE.

Oh one thing though, your gifs are indeed awful...:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Welcome to the clique. Take a malted milk.

russ15

As mentioned a couple of times previously in this thread, there is a petition running to stop Wasps buying our local sports centre in Henley In Arden.
I am a City fan(Have just got back from Colchester, through the pissing rain!), originally from Cov and moved here years ago. I am helping to co ordinate the protest and would be grateful if as many as possible on here would sign and share the link. Have been a member on here for years but have never posted until now, just enjoyed reading. Cheers
Sign the Petition

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

As mentioned a couple of times previously in this thread, there is a petition running to stop Wasps buying our local sports centre in Henley In Arden.
I am a City fan(Have just got back from Colchester, through the pissing rain!), originally from Cov and moved here years ago. I am helping to co ordinate the protest and would be grateful if as many as possible on here would sign and share the link. Have been a member on here for years but have never posted until now, just enjoyed reading. Cheers
Sign the Petition
@CJ_covblaze any chance the trust could plug this, I’d be disappointed if they weren’t disgusted at A “Coventry” sports team ousting a disabled team

CCFC54321

Sign the Petition
Signed. Don’t let them take it. They will lie like they have since they have been here. If they get that facility believe me they will go back on there word 12 months down the line and you’ll all be out.

there bad news.

Terry Gibson's perm

Crises over at Wasps - Steve from Cov says they’ve got a Xmas cracker sell out and Bon Jovi - back in black soon

Were they not saying that now we are out of the way they can have lots more events and concerts?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Let me try and answers your points.

The definition a group( clique ) "a exclusive circle or group of persons especially : held together by common interests, views"

The exchanges between the group( clique ) yes they disagree at times, but it never gets personal between them and the group.

If you don't have the same views ect, then the verbal abuse starts from the same people in that group, ok I get it they have been members of this forum for a long time and my have met socially, but when a new poster joins the forum he or she doesn't know this,but then over time a pattern emerges from the same people within the said group and from an outsider it looks like they are ganging up, it's like being in the school playground, so we will have to disagree agree on this one.

I'm just calling it out for what it is!

Some people will say, "you don't have to come on this forum" I come on this forum for everything sky blue and have a bit of banter, so why should i stop just because of a few!

And for the record i don't "live in glass houses" and i don't throw the first stone, yes i may retaliate, im just sticking up for myself because no one else is going to .

As for your point about the "cease with the woe is me posts " I'm not in great sorrow or distress, but thanks for your concern.

And as for the gifs, I'm not the only one to post shit gifs, am i. :p So let's move on. PUSB .

hill83

I’ve called Columbo Nick a bellend several times.

I think Grendel is a right knob 95% of the time. Actual quote from me.
Yeah but you are a right c**t m8.

Most of this nonsense on here is banter. But you genuinely come across as a 120% arsehole.

Fernando is a whinging little dry lunch bitch and I’ve called him out for it.

And no offence to Liquid Gold but I couldn’t tell you anything about him. Don’t know him (don’t know any of them) and can’t recall any post of his in particular.

All of this probably says more about me than them tbf but you need to dry your eyes you little bitch. There is only one thing we all agree on.

I’m my own person and the suggestion of me being part of a hive mind on here really gets on my tits.

Grendel

And no offence to Liquid Gold but I couldn’t tell you anything about him. Don’t know him (don’t know any of them) and can’t recall any post of his in particular.

All of this probably says more about me than them tbf but you need to dry your eyes you little bitch. There is only one thing we all agree on.

I’m my own person and the suggestion of me being part of a hive mind on here really gets on my tits.

Where are we all meeting tonight? I’ve forgot.

fernandopartridge

Slag

shepardo01

The definition a group( clique ) "a exclusive circle or group of persons especially : held together by common interests, views"

The exchanges between the group( clique ) yes they disagree at times, but it never gets personal between them and the group.

If you don't have the same views ect, then the verbal abuse starts from the same people in that group, ok I get it they have been members of this forum for a long time and my have met socially, but when a new poster joins the forum he or she doesn't know this,but then over time a pattern emerges from the same people within the said group and from an outsider it looks like they are ganging up, it's like being in the school playground, so we will have to disagree agree on this one.

Some people will say, "you don't have to come on this forum" I come on this forum for everything sky blue and have a bit of banter, so why should i stop just because of a few!

And for the record i don't "live in glass houses" and i don't throw the first stone, yes i may retaliate, im just sticking up for myself because no one else is going to .

As for your point about the "cease with the woe is me posts " I'm not in great sorrow or distress, but thanks for your concern.

And as for the gifs, I'm not the only one to post shit gifs, am i. :p So let's move on. PUSB .
If you think this place is bad, try going on twitter and suggesting that Wasps/CCC might have ANYTHING to do with our current predicament.... then see what happens....
Worse than anything on here....

MalcSB

Taken from Drunken Wasps forum.
“Dai to DoR and a very, very good head coach with a support team capable of getting us out of this mess is the minimum that is needed if we aren't to join the likes of Cov etc next season”.
With their plans for the training centre, just goes to show the contempt the franchise and their supporters hold the local community and sporting clubs in.

CCFC54321

Taken from Drunken Wasps forum.
“Dai to DoR and a very, very good head coach with a support team capable of getting us out of this mess is the minimum that is needed if we aren't to join the likes of Cov etc next season”.
With their plans for the training centre, just goes to show the contempt the franchise and their supporters hold the local community and sporting clubs in.
Their going down. All the lesser sides in that league have got off too good starts.

let’s see where the local w****s new toy in town support goes too next season... I’ll tell you ....back to the butts!!!

clint van damme

I stopped reading at 'it never gets personal.
Never happens on here that.

Users who are viewing this thread