More trouble (1 Viewer)

cloughie

I understand that all CCFC employees (not Players ) got a letter on Friday to give all their bank details to ACL otherwise they wouldn't get paid and as some staff do a dual role CCFC / ACL, if they didn't get paid that would cause problems ( for ACL) if they decided not to go to work as a result of not being paid

So what is on the horizon with the devious sisu

Last edited:

EleanorRigby

I assume CCFC employees are SISU employees, i don't think there are too many of those other than the football side. What could the dual roles be with ACL and i thought i read somewhere ACL were making a bit of money and were okay. Are ACL taking over certain aspects of SISU ? That would be a good thing wouldn't it.

Jimmy Hill's Chin

I understand that all CCFC employees (not Players ) got a letter on Friday to give all their bank details to ACL otherwise they wouldn't get paid and as some staff do a dual role CCFC / ACL, if they didn't get paid that would cause problems ( for ACL) if they decided not to go to work as a result of not being paid

So what is on the horizon with the devious sisu

Would that include AT? Afterall he is a CCFC "employee"?

wingy

Surely evidence that the moneys running out,or their pressure on ACL COUNCIl has led to re-evaluation of the arrangements on matchday expenses,no good for me if it prolongs their stay

Users who are viewing this thread