More trouble for Portsmouth? (1 Viewer)

kg82

Oh dear, you would've thought they'd have had their fair share of bad luck by now.

SkyBlueScottie

That guy was supposedly interested in us last Summer, he is also the guy who has bought Spyker which is coming to Cov so potentially bad news for our city in terms of jobs.

Grendel

Hope it is serious. Only chance we have of survival is if Portsmouth, Barnsley, Millwall etc. all go into Administration.

Disorganised1

Hope it is serious. Only chance we have of survival is if Portsmouth, Barnsley, Millwall etc. all go into Administration.

And we don't

Covstu

this is the problem with some of these owners that they are very didgy in their respective countries!!! Brum chairman was another one!!!

wingy

Just been arrested in london this afternoon,on the Spiker note i believe theres been some uncertainty as to whether the company employed to construct them are still in the frame ,they do however have the new Jenson Interceptor coming through,what a beauty it looks too ,a great marque,hope some of our unemployed ex car workers have some luck with that one,with all the Rich in the worldgetting forever richer they should be able to sell shedloads.

rob9872

I firmly believe it matters not since I think we will finish further than 10 points adrift. :(

WillieStanley

I would feel very off if our survival was due to the financial peryl of other clubs. It doesn't sit right with me... Especially as we're going through it ourselves.

SkyBlueScottie

I would feel very off if our survival was due to the financial peryl of other clubs. It doesn't sit right with me... Especially as we're going through it ourselves.

Erm I would have to disagree, if they have overspent and overspent, then you could say its a form of cheating, if they cant pay the bills, then they should not be offering such cash to players, I realise we have also done it ourselves but ultimately at least something is being done about that now (granted we the fans dont like it)

speedie87

i agree we've been crap for ten years as a result of overspending and trying like mad to avoid administration which has led to a lot of short term decision making in order to stay afloat.

if portsmouth go into administratoin after basically buying the fa cup i won't feel sorry for them for having to suffer for it now. No-one is feeling sorry for us each week when they rock up to beat our kids.

cloughie

i agree we've been crap for ten years as a result of overspending and trying like mad to avoid administration which has led to a lot of short term decision making in order to stay afloat.

if portsmouth go into administratoin after basically buying the fa cup i won't feel sorry for them for having to suffer for it now. No-one is feeling sorry for us each week when they rock up to beat our kids.

I have to agree , yet how have cardiff got away with it fighting off winding up orders whilst signing the likes of Bellamy,

the system seems to be corrupt depending on who you are and pompey were not far behind with HONEST HARRY

yet i do feel for their fans having been at the edge and seeming to be rescued reminds of us

Users who are viewing this thread