More ticket Chaos (1 Viewer)

Tankie

Morning all.:wave:
It was the first match of the season v Liecester, the four of us Myself, Son in law, and Grandsons, Jack and Harry, made our way up the hill from car park to the turnstile, for block 18 Tesco stand, it was Harry's first game, and he could not contain his excitement, clutching his brand new season Ticket with pride.
We entered the turnstile, and then the problem started, the two adult tickets activated, but the two juniors did not,it
was happening to loads of other people too, and the kids were let in manually by a ticket steward.
my son in law, went to the ticket office to sort it out, and was dealt with by a very nice lady, who couldn't apologise enough, saying there had been a major problem with the software that activated the turnstile.
She took the two non functioning tickets and said they'd be replaced by post, and issued two paper tickets for the Watford game.
Yesterday, on trying to gain entrance to the game, not only did the paper tickets fail to activate the turnstile, but the previously functioning season tickets failed, and it was happening to a high proportion of people arround us too.
So much for state of the art technology, I dont remember having a problem with tickets we tore out of a book, any one else......
Tankie..Bedworthshire..

Marty

Never once had a problem with my ST card, but saying that I had quite a few problems with my ST booklet when the turnstile people would rip out 6 instead of 9 and visa versa. Happened every season.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
went to ticket office in morning because my lads ticket failed last game - they checked mine and his took his but mine ok

get to the ground in afternoon he gets in with paper ticket my ST fails and told to go to ticket office - told them to forget that and not waste my time further - let in which they did

after game like many others went to ticket office - now have no ST and will get replacement before next home game

Is not very good is it - cant seem to do anything right just now

pusbccfc

I have only ever had one problem before this, when I decided to put my fa cup ticket on to my season ticket, for ease.
When I got to the turnstile the steward said are you sure you have purchased your ticket, I then got my receipt out and he then let me in.

I then went to purchase a drink at halftime, I went to 4 different kiosks and they all said it was void.

In the end I walked round to the ticket office after the match, they did give me a new ticket which was printed in seconds thank God.

Still like the system, it is quicker and better environmentally friendly.

sky_blue_up_north

My grand kids failed to work at the Leicester game, send them back to the club, got paper tickets for yesterdays game.. guess what the paper tickets failed!! Useless, now my youngest grand son, did not have a season ticket for the Leicester game, but I've got him one now, guess what his worked perfectly, so how come some work and some don't. Not good enough some two games into the season, from day one there have always been problems with season tickets , not arriving, wrong information on them, just show bad organisation in my opinion

ajsccfc

My ST didn't work at the Leicester game, so I went up on Friday to get it sorted as instructed. The woman printed out a new one and verified it as working with their little scanner gun.

Didn't work on Saturday.

SkyBlueScottie

Mine worked, but the lads didnt, on the whole it seems as though the fault mainly lies on the junior ticket (according to the ticket office, also Leicester and Man City use the same company for their cards / tickets and are experiecing the same issues)

The paper ticket also failed to work, however they let me in with issues.

My brothers ticket (adult ticket) failed to work last week, he forgot to get his checked in the week so had to queue up yesterday afternoon, while queuing they decided to let people in with season tickets without trying to get them to work as the chances are they would fail again.

To be fair to them they seem to be handling it quite well where as in the past they have demanded you go queue at the ticket office potentially missing the kick off.

Disenchanted

my brother turned up with his young son and the junior ST card would not scan....he was told by the turnstyle guy that he could not help so they had to return and queue in the ticket office...shoddy treatment

Users who are viewing this thread