More points than this stage last season? (1 Viewer)

Diehard Si

If I'm not mistaken last season we'd drawn 3 and lost 4 and had 3 points at this stage and still got within a sniff of the playoffs.

Anything is possible.

shmmeee

We're averaging two points a game, so playoff form. Gonna be tough to keep it up to January though.

I think Robins overall was 1.7 ppg. So we'd need very close to current levels to have a similar season this year.

Diehard Si

We're averaging two points a game, so playoff form. Gonna be tough to keep it up to January though.

I think Robins overall was 1.7 ppg. So we'd need very close to current levels to have a similar season this year.

Yeah the Robins era started after this point, but good to know it's been a healthy start on the pitch at least.

georgehudson

covcity4life, there are times when i feel you are just trying to score cheap points by a barb,
it is overdue, for fans to say 'we have had enough',
whichever body you deem responsible are not going to do an about turn,
one thing is certain,
as a Coventry City fan i see MY club being plunged into a potential downward spiral,
& that as a fan i find unacceptable

mrtickle

Love your avatar. That has to be my favourite kit for many reasons. Good team, also thought Robson at that time was an awesome player who was robbed by injury.

skybluesam66

Yeah the Robins era started after this point, but good to know it's been a healthy start on the pitch at least.

last season out of the next 7 games and the last 5 (net of points deduction) - we got zero points
it was just the 25 games in between we excelled - getting 52 points to finish 15th

in our next 39 games we probably need
1.2 per game to stay up (win 2 out of every 5)
1.8 to make the play offs (win 3 out of every 5)
2+ for automatic (win 2 out of every 3)

Users who are viewing this thread