More News On Ricoh Train Station (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Watched the Top Gear where they built a train for £4k last night.

hqdefault.jpg

I smell a money making opportunity for someone.

In all seriousness, if nothing else this will help prove one way or another whether a chartered train is viable, obviously we don't know if Wasps are subsidising or by how much, which they have a fair incentive to do as a lot of fans travel up I imagine. I still dream of a Sky Blue Special, though to be honest, putting on a couple of buses would be a start.

chiefdave

1000 extra train seats costing Wasps a train subsidy of about £15 each? Gamble of hoping to gain that back on new fans travelling and becoming regular visitors.

Don't forget the free beer tokens if you use the train. So more to add on to your £15. Then they'll probably use free tickets to get in!

ccfc1234

Watched the Top Gear where they built a train for £4k last night.

hqdefault.jpg

I smell a money making opportunity for someone.

In all seriousness, if nothing else this will help prove one way or another whether a chartered train is viable, obviously we don't know if Wasps are subsidising or by how much, which they have a fair incentive to do as a lot of fans travel up I imagine. I still dream of a Sky Blue Special, though to be honest, putting on a couple of buses would be a start.

The sky blues special is running late but has not been cancelled :)

dongonzalos

He blatantly he has an agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
I don't know, but you coming on and replying to every post in a weird posting style isn't helping.

Very much an agenda this evening.
He blatantly he has an agenda."...........................

Dongonzalos......

Ha ha sorry guys
Yes you are right the agenda was the truth.

You know where London Midland are paid by wasps to put on a train service. Then claim it is because Wasps have bigger crowds

The CET do an article highlighting the teain service is not for CCFC fans because of smaller attendances. They then point out CCFC have bigger attendances on average.

CET had an opportunity to just promote wraps and talk about the service Wasps are paying for in order to get their fans there. A very easy article if you only ever want to promote wasps and slate CCFC

Yet certain people slate CET because they were led by their own prejudice and didn't bother to read the article,

Then when it is pointed out to them. As oppose to been man enough to say hands up I got it wrong the CET were bang on with this one. They try to make a joke out if it say " nothing to see here" are happy to leave their CET bias comment sitting there without correcting it.

I saw grow a pair admit you got it wrong. Apologise to the CET. Realise that not everything is the conspiracy you make it out to be.
Keep an open mind and take a genuine balanced view if that's how you want to out make yourself out to be.

I actually have more two respect for grendel. He is anti council and admits he is. Any post he makes as much bullshit as it actually is, is as it says on the tin anti council.

Last edited:

Sick Boy

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
I don't know, but you coming on and replying to every post in a weird posting style isn't helping.

Very much an agenda this evening.
He blatantly he has an agenda."...........................

Dongonzalos......

Ha ha sorry guys

You know where London Midland are paid by wasps to put on a train service. Then claim it is because Wasps have bigger crowds

The CET do an article highlighting the teain service is not for CCFC fans because of smaller attendances. They then point out CCFC have bigger attendances on average.

CET had an opportunity to just promote wraps and talk about the service Wasps are paying for in order to get their fans there. A very easy article if you only ever want to promote wasps and slate CCFC

Yet certain people slate CET because they were led by their own prejudice and didn't bother to read the article,

Then when it is pointed out to them. As oppose to been man enough to say hands up I got it wrong the CET were bang on with this one. They try to make a joke out if it say " nothing to see here" are happy to leave their CET bias comment sitting there without correcting it.

I saw grow a pair admit you got it wrong. Apologise to the CET. Realise that not everything is the conspiracy you make it out to be.
Keep an open mind and take a genuine balanced view if that's how you want to out make yourself out to be.

I actually have more two respect for grendel. He is anti council and admits he is. Any post he makes as much bullshit as it actually is, is as it says on the tin anti council.

Are you on crack?

Nick

Administrator
Dongonzalos......

Ha ha sorry guys

What the hell is going on with your post? Why are you starting the post with your username and a weird posting style?

Did you miss the bit where I admitted I was wrong but jokingly said I was never going to admit it on a forum? I also sent Hill a message to say sorry I had just re-read and I was wrong.

I couldn't really give 2 shits about your respect levels to be fair, you stick to posting about being proud of the council and ACL and changing your posting style every other day. I always make sure I correct when I am wrong, like I did the other day when I said something about the trust. I made sure it was clear I was wrong and apologised about it.

Sick Boy

He is either insane or a slightly drunk employee of the council. Stands to reason why he was so desperate for us to be relegated from the Championship now.

dongonzalos

Are you on crack?

It's the truth
Sarcasism is the weapon of choice when then the truth can't be refuted .....

DId Wasps
Pay for a train service = yes
Did LM make out it was because Wasps. Have bigger crowds = Yes
Did CET write an article exposing this as wrong = Yes
Did the usual suspects on here incorrectly rip CET saying they are as usual showing bias to Wasps = yes.
When they got shown up for their bias did they apologise = no
Did their bias affect their judgement = yes
When this was highlighted what was their pals defence .......

Are you on crack

Last edited:

dongonzalos

What the hell is going on with your post? Why are you starting the post with your username and a weird posting style?

Did you miss the bit where I admitted I was wrong but jokingly said I was never going to admit it on a forum? I also sent Hill a message to say sorry I had just re-read and I was wrong.

I couldn't really give 2 shits about your respect levels to be fair, you stick to posting about being proud of the council and ACL and changing your posting style every other day. I always make sure I correct when I am wrong, like I did the other day when I said something about the trust. I made sure it was clear I was wrong and apologised about it.

Sorry didn't realise that you had sent Hill a private message (private) to say you had incorrectly accused the CET of showing bias (public) to wasps when they were actually defending CCFC over wasps. My mistake if I had realised you had sent that private (not public) message to Hill I would have said nothing to be fair.

I misunderstood that your bias against the CET and their relationship with the council clouded your judgement.

Got it wrong sorry I and everyone else will read other people's private messages in future

Grow a pair

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Sorry didn't realise that you had sent Hill a private message (private) to say you had incorrectly accused the CET of showing bias (publuc) to wasps when they were actually defending CCFC over wasps. My mistake if I had realised you had sent that private (not publuc) message to Hill I would have said nothing to be fair.

I misunderstood that your bias against the CET and their relationship with the council clouded your judgement.

Got it sorry I and everyone else will read other people's private messages in future

Grow a pair

I put in the thread I was wrong and Hill was right for correcting me?

I think the local media and their relationship with the council should make people be very cynical. Still, you are so proud etc.

Fuck off, the court cases will be over soon hopefully, so you won't be seen then anyway or you will change your posting style a couple of times.

As for not apologising, whenever I am wrong I always leave it up, correct it and then apologise for being wrong in the thread. I also usually send a PM to the person to apologise out of courtesy (even more so if I was being a bit sarcastic but actually wrong).

dongonzalos

I think the local media and their relationship with the council should make people be very cynical. Still, you are so proud etc.

Fuck off, the court cases will be over soon hopefully so you won't be seen then anyway or you will change your posting style a couple of times.

Sorry Kim Jong -Un I wont F**k off.

Also I will continue to see thru your when someone kicks yours ass in a debate you fall back on...

1) you work for the council
2) you don't support CCFC
3) you only post about football politics,
4) friends diving in with "delusional"

Sorry Kim I will keep posting my opinion both "football" and "politics" ( yes shock horror I always post in both.

Nick

Administrator
Sorry Kim Jong -Un I wont F**k off.

Also I will continue to see thru your when someone kicks yours ass in a debate you fall back on...

1) you work for the council
2) you don't support CCFC
3) you only post about football politics,
4) friends diving in with "delusional"

Sorry Kim I will keep posting my opinion both "football" and "politics" ( yes shock horror I always post in both.

Surely if I was Kim Jong Un I would just delete everything I didn't agree with? Or ban anybody who disagrees with me?

The only people who have been banned from here has been from things like bad racism or personal threats.

It is for all CCFC fans, whether I agree with them or not.

The whole nazi / Korea references don't really work, because this site is hardly moderated.

Sick Boy

It's the truth
Sarcasism is the weapon of choice when then the truth can't be refuted .....

DId Wasps
Pay for a train service = yes
Did LM make out it was because Wasps. Have bigger crowds = Yes
Did CET write an article exposing this as wrong = Yes
Did the usual suspects on here incorrectly rip CET saying they are as usual showing bias to Wasps = yes.
When they got shown up for their bias did they apologise = no
Did their bias affect their judgement = yes
When this was highlighted what was their pals defence .......

Are you on crack

Are you going to apologise for abusing those who criticised Thorn?

dongonzalos

Fuck off, the court cases will be over soon hopefully, so you won't be seen then anyway or you will change your posting style a couple of times.

As for not apologising, whenever I am wrong I always leave it up, correct it and then apologise for being wrong in the thread. I also usually send a PM to the person to apologise out of courtesy (even more so if I was being a bit sarcastic but actually wrong).

Nick I missed the bit where you apologised to the CET "in the thread"

I will take it back if it is as you say above you always "apologise in the thread "

Fair comment I will have another look if you did then that's fair comment I genuinely believed you accused them realised you were wrong. Had a joke with Hill then left it at that.
You were pretty full on with accusing them to be fair as well. So I couldn't believe you would just brush it under the carpet with Hill the way I thought you had to be fair

Nick

Administrator
Nick I missed the bit where you apologised to the CET "in the thread"

I will take it back if it is as you say above you always "apologise in the thread "

Fair comment I will have another look if you did then that's fair comment I genuinely believed you accused them realised you were wrong. Had a joke with Hill then left it at that.
You were pretty full on with accusing them to be fair as well. So I couldn't believe you would just brush it under the carpet with Hill the way I thought you had to be fair

I would have apologised to you or anybody else for pointing out I was wrong, then me saying "I wasnt" but I actually was.

Why would I apologise to the Telegraph? If Simon was posting and he corrected me I'd apologise to him also.

It was pointed out I was wrong, and I then said yes I was wrong.... I joked with Hill because it was Hill, if it was somebody else I would have probably dealt with it to suit who it was. I have been proved wrong a fair few times about things, they will still be about.

simonregis

Surely if I was Kim Jong Un I would just delete everything I didn't agree with? Or ban anybody who disagrees with me?

The only people who have been banned from here has been from things like bad racism or personal threats.

It is for all CCFC fans, whether I agree with them or not.

The whole nazi / Korea references don't really work, because this site is hardly moderated.

You know that isn't true. I know a few people who you have banned because they disagree with you

dongonzalos

Funny how dongle leaves us in peace and suddenly reappears when the court case comes up.

The case is over unless I can influence three lords reading skybkuestalk at 11pm on their Friday night.....

You best come up with a new one to try and refute the obvious......

Crack
Delusion
Council Worker
Anne's slave
Only post during court cases .........

Isn't really working to be fair

How about addressing the actual point

CET print arguing against LM's comment about attendances.
CET accused of providing stats to show bias to Wasps over CCFC
CET proven to have done the opposite

Nick

Administrator

You mean the one that I acknowledged as being wrong about 2 days ago?

Or are you going to go through and reply to every individual post again?

Sick Boy

The case is over unless I can influence three lords reading skybkuestalk at 11pm on their Friday night.....

You best come up with a new one to try and refute the obvious......

Crack
Delusion
Council Worker
Anne's slave
Only post during court cases .........

Isn't really working to be fair

Couldn't care less to be fair, I wish the Telegraph had taken the stance of the media in Northampton and ignored the franchise completely.

dongonzalos

I would have apologised to you or anybody else for pointing out I was wrong, then me saying "I wasnt" but I actually was.

Why would I apologise to the Telegraph? If Simon was posting and he corrected me I'd apologise to him also.

It was pointed out I was wrong, and I then said yes I was wrong.... I joked with Hill because it was Hill, if it was somebody else I would have probably dealt with it to suit who it was. I have been proved wrong a fair few times about things, they will still be about.

I accused Jonathon Strange of having a pop at Cov fans re the whistles at Sixfields.
CWR said it was the athletics track.
It was Cov fans
JS wasn't on here demanding sn apology. He bloody well got one though.
He was right. I was wrong he got an apology.
Hill wasn't the one you wrongly accused the CET were.

It's like smacking someone in the street. Someone else says that was wrong. You send a letter to the person who pointed it out, saying yes you were right. Meanwhile your victim sits their with their broken jaw
WTF...

Get over your ego admit your leakage kicked in and apologie to the actual victim the CET

Last edited:

Sick Boy

I accused Jonathon Strange of having a pop at Cov fans re the whistles at Sixfields.
It was Cov fans

It's like smacking someone in the street. Someone else says that was wrong. You send a letter to the person who pointed out it saying yes it was wrong you were right.
Meanwhile your victim sits their with their broken jaw
WTF...

Get over your ego admit your leakage kicked in and apologie to the actual victim the CET

I think that Nick should record himself doing it too.

Nick

Administrator
It was Cov fans

It's like smacking someone in the street. Someone else says that was wrong. You send a letter to the person who pointed it out, saying yes you were right. Meanwhile your victim sits their with their broken jaw
WTF...

I'd happily apologise to Simon if it bothered him that much, I very much doubt he is sat at home sore like he has a broken jaw about it.

I misread it and was wrong :)

Do the CET apologise every time they are wrong about things? Must have missed that ;)

dongonzalos

Where did life go so wrong that I find myself reading this thread at 11:30 on a Friday evening?

Consider yourself lucky
You are just reading
I am contributing and am passionate about it.

(Disclaimer,'...
Of course it's a shame I am not as passionate about CCFC otherwise I would have never challenged an inaccurate post falsely accusing CET of doing something they actually didn't do.
If I was a real supporter of CCFC I would have turned a blind eye to these false accusations )

Or alternatively I would have just taken crack....

Sorry fellas but this is how pathetic the rebuffs have become

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Consider yourself lucky
You are just reading

(Disclaimer,'...
Of course it's a shame I am not as passionate about CCFC otherwise I would have never challenged a inaccurate post falsely accusing CET of doing something they actually didn't do.
If I was a real supporter of CCFC I would have turned a blinded eye to these false accusations )

Ot alternatively I would have just taken crack....

Sorry fellas but this is how pathetic yoyr rebuffs have become

It's ok, if you are so passionate about the truth I just assume you will be correcting people when they say something inaccurate about SISU next?

Let's start with the accusations about management fees and the player sales funding legal costs. Feel free to go and dig them all out and reply to each post individually, as you care about the truth ;)

dongonzalos

It's ok, if you are so passionate about the truth I just assume you will be correcting people when they say something inaccurate about SISU next?

Let's start with the accusations about management fees and the player sales funding legal costs. Feel free to go and dig them all out and reply to each post individually, as you care about the truth ;)

Management fees OSB proved that was wrong didn't he. Whoever you are
That falsey accused this apologise...

(To think SISU are currently making money from CCFC is insane)

Player Sales to fund legal fees....,

(Tricky one if the club spends only as to the amount it earns. Why sell maddison last minute before selling him for a lot more in a few months. )

I don't know why that happened. If 2 million is just sat their for next season. Then for me it is a shame as I feel it would have been more come the summer.

Anything else you like exposing conspiracies so I am sure you will be exposing them both bith sides of the river. As will I, we both agree the truth is the most important thing

Nick

Administrator
Management fees OSB proved that was wrong didn't he. Whoever you are
That falsey accused this apologise...

(To think SISU are currently making money from CCFC is insane)

Player Sales to fund legal fees....,

(Tricky one if the club spends only as to the amount it earns. Why sell maddison last minute before selling him for a lot more in a few months. )

I don't know why that happened. If 2 million is just sat their for next season. Then for me it is a shame as I feel it would have been more come the summer.

Anything else you like exposing conspiracies so I am sure you will be exposing them both bith sides of the river. As will I, we both agree the truth is the most important thing

There's nothing to prove Maddison money won't go on court fees this time, just historically where they haven't come out of the accounts...

I will await for you to jump on them ;)

thewards5579

You dont need to apolagise Nick

Sent from my Harrier Mini from EE using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

Consider yourself lucky
You are just reading

(Disclaimer,'...
Of course it's a shame I am not as passionate about CCFC otherwise I would have never challenged an inaccurate post falsely accusing CET of doing something they actually didn't do.
If I was a real supporter of CCFC I would have turned a blind eye to these false accusations )

Or alternatively I would have just taken crack....

Sorry fellas but this is how pathetic the rebuffs have become

Let's just still to 'clueless' then.

Users who are viewing this thread