More money for Fester (2 Viewers)

Astute

More like "More money for Sven to waste at Fester"

joemercersaces

Kermogant on same page

If you'd gone bust only a few years ago and shafted a load of local businesses it would be only fair and decent to pay them back when you suddenly had lots of dosh. I'd be very surprised if the powers that be at Leicester didn't agree and I'm sure that's their main priority, not wasting money on useless players.

It makes the season that bit more interesting, hoping that they fall flat on their faces. Not sure who I want to fail most out of Leicester, Birmingham, Leeds and Cardiff, but at least two of them will.

Seeing Kermogant on the same page with his transfer to Charlton brings back happy memories of his glorious penalty. That bloke should never have to buy a drink in Coventry.

Marty

Sven is such an overrated manager it's untrue. With the amount of money he has spent so far his team should be built, with an addition or two in the January transfer window to cement their place in the top two.

How much is his spending upto since he took over their??

Moff

Im more than pleased, as thats more cash Sven will blow on mediocre players, and the less cash (wan) King Power will have to invest in the knicker stitchers

Users who are viewing this thread