More from the freak show that is United post semi-final (1 Viewer)

Happy_Martian

Antony justifying his embarrassing post-penalty shootout actions

torchomatic

Such a monumental prick that even supporters of his own club dislike him.

The fact he has to come out to "defend" his actions speak volumes. Won't be long before he's moved on.

torchomatic

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I think he thought how terrible it was that the United fans had to cope with a Mickey mouse lower league club putting 4 past them .
He's just an immature prick that Alex Ferguson wouldn't have even looked at.

Martin180

He’s talking about wright cupping his ear to the United fans but I think that’s very different during a penalty shootout when they are giving you pelters vs when you have won the game
United "fans" on social media are using Wrights gesture as justification for Antony's pathetic "celebrations"
Majority of the proper United fans are calling him out for it and giving him loads .
He's just an embarrassment both to United and the shirt

SkyBlue_Bear83

Just shows what a moron he is and has no brain cells.

Comes on at 3-0 , gets dominated by a championship team and bottles a 3-0 lead. Should have lost the game and then gives it that.
Guys a complete laughing stock

David O'Day

United "fans" on social media are using Wrights gesture as justification for Antony's pathetic "celebrations"
Majority of the proper United fans are calling him out for it and giving him loads .
like all things, ignore folk on twitter

most united fans think he is shit and a clown

SkyBlue_Bear83

Even if it was 'justified' or provoked I would be way to embarrassed to do that if I was Antony after what had just happened on the pitch.

lord_garrincha

Believe me. He would have had no awareness of what Haji Wright did. He probably had his head in the clouds.

Just a face saving exercise from his PR team to a public who have already marked his card

rexo87

I didn’t really have a massive problem with the cupping the ears tbh. But the excuse he’s used is pathetic and he wouldn’t have even realised Haji did anything.

His performance on the pitch as it has been ever since his 80m move was pathetic. Add to the face he seems to have been abusive at best to his partner he doesn’t really have a lot going for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

messiahrobins

Blokes a scum bag, only have to looks at the allegations against him in Brazil to know.

Biggest flop the premier league has ever seen and no exaggeration he wouldn't even make it in our first team and would be lucky to make our bench.
Yep, i go to Brazil quite often, and the allegations you speak of, well lets just say they are more than allegations.
He is finished in English football, Sunday has fuck all to do with it, he was finished here months ago as things became known about him.

messiahrobins

Seems to be a South American thing , remember those lovable argies doing the same thing against the Dutch
It very much is, i actually dont have that big an issue with it. Anthony has his own problems sadly that will end his career within a couple of years.

messiahrobins

I didn’t really have a massive problem with the cupping the ears tbh. But the excuse he’s used is pathetic and he wouldn’t have even realised Haji did anything.

His performance on the pitch as it has been ever since his 80m move was pathetic. Add to the face he seems to have been abusive at best to his partner he doesn’t really have a lot going for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The abuse allegations are likely the least serious of some of the stuff about him allegedly in Brazil.

messiahrobins

He's a tit, added absolutely nothing to the game.
Harry Maguire showed how to act with class and professionalism after winning a penalty shootout. Especially considering how much stick he usually gets from pretty much everyone in the country. Seems like a genuinely nice guy
Maguire is a top bloke, sort of guy the average fan could have a beer with, he is really down to earth.

Reactions: AOM

messiahrobins

He is a massive massive scum bag and is unanimously hated in the game.

He goes against the adage of ‘don’t judge a book by its cover’.
Unanimously hated is a massive understatement. Plyers that hated within the game never have long careers. Same in any profession. Once word goes round that you are a c**t that is it career wise.
He will end up in Saudi Arabia.

Brylowes

Unanimously hated is a massive understatement. Plyers that hated within the game never have long careers. Same in any profession. Once word goes round that you are a c**t that is it career wise.
He will end up in Saudi Arabia.
As somebody who’s been there, what are the allegations against him ?

messiahrobins

As somebody who’s been there, what are the allegations against him ?
I cannot post them on here. They are serious. The current Brazilian Government is quite keen to publicise issues with footballers, there has been a high profile player there in a bit of trouble, cannot remember his name now.

Users who are viewing this thread