More breaking news? (4 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

No, people said nobody would want the job, who was sound of mind!!!! For me it might as well be Russell Grant!!! It changes nothing, other than a 10 game boost stay off relegation. Next year Slade will be knocking Tims door saying well boss i done my part any chance of new players, to which Tim will say oh didn't you know the budget is getting cut but don't tell the fans until i have to sack you or you walk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sound familiar, the Bullshit roundabout is about to spin around again..

Secondly where does Mark Football Venus sit in all this is he now going to walk as he is not in a football position...

Still joke owners!!!!

Adding numerous exclamation marks to your post doesn't give it any more validity. Your post is full of conjecture. You're now saying that Slade is not of sound mind.

Chipfat

Adding numerous exclamation marks to your post doesn't give it any more validity. Your post is full of conjecture. You're now saying that Slade is not of sound mind.

Conjecture, meaning guess work? Well i'm sorry you don't see the pattern i'm seeing in the way our owners run our club, or in a pattern that a majority of mangers have when entering a new job. As for Slade being of sound mind, going on what our last 9 managers have said and those who have turned us down, i think he is a very special person to believe he is not just another number.

So i think of sound mind can be debated, don't you.

fernandopartridge

Conjecture, meaning guess work? Well i'm sorry you don't see the pattern i'm seeing in the way our owners run our club, or in a pattern that a majority of new mangers have when entering a new job. As for Slade being of sound mind, going on what our last 9 managers have said and those who have turned us down, i think he is a very special person to believe he is not just another number.

Who do you know has turned us down?

What have our last 9 managers said?

Show us your evidence

clint van damme

Conjecture, meaning guess work? Well i'm sorry you don't see the pattern i'm seeing in the way our owners run our club, or in a pattern that a majority of new mangers have when entering a new job. As for Slade being of sound mind, going on what our last 9 managers have said and those who have turned us down, i think he is a very special person to believe he is not just another number.

we can all see it mate, but FFS, let people have ten minutes of mindless optimism before we're back to facing the grim reality of our clubs situation.

Surely at this time of year you could be occupying your time telling 5 and 6 year olds that there's no Santa.

Chipfat

Turned us down, Gary Johnson, Chris Wilder and JFH the others i have no proof but know of a few. As for what the last 9 managers have said i think its pretty obvious that most do not get what is promised or get reassurances that things they want will come.

Show my evidence, well MY LORD, i think the last 9 years and more of watching an endless downward spiral to which we have been told its has no bottom, is evidence enough that these owners do not give a shit. This attitude or model will produce the result and effect that each departing manager will face, players sold without knowledge, players sold without agreement, false budgets, lack of money within the club to even get the fundamentals right, its endless.

But lets be honest you tend to not agree with most of my posts which is fine, its good to have a different opinion we are both doing Nik or sorry Nick a favour by thinking differently about the club structure and football in general.

Last edited:

Chipfat

It's conjecture then, cheers for that. I bet you're gutted that for a change something that is slightly positive is happening.

I think most know that Wilder, Johnson and JFH turned us down. The other names i know were told to me through an agent, so i would just be passing on someone else's conversation of which on here means shit which is why i didn't say names. As for gutted about positive news, that's where we differ, i see it as the same news regurgitated, you see it as positive, i'm not gutted and wish Slade well. Just don't think he is going to make a overall change that is needed for the club to be in a situation where positive news can really happen, that's all.

Last edited:

fernandopartridge

I think most know that Wilder, Johnson and JFH turned us down. The other names i know were told to me through an agent, so i would just be passing on someone else's conversation of which on here means shit which is why i didn't say names. As for gutted about positive news, that's where we differ, i see it as the same news regurgitated, you see it as positive, i'm not gutted and wish Slade well. Just don't think he is going to make a overall change that is needed for the club to be in a situation where positive news can really happen, that's all.
That's fair enough. I agree that it isn't likely to be the change that's needed but it is still a move in the right direction.

torchomatic

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
What people think about him getting a contract till end of the season? leaves few theories open like, typical sisu cheap and easy will see how he does till end season if he does well improved contract does shit get somebody else in, or they are keeping it short if bid comes in the buy the club new owners can install new manager just wondering what people think?

torchomatic

What people think about him getting a contract till end of the season? leaves few theories open like, typical sisu cheap and easy will see how he does till end season if he does well improved contract does shit get somebody else in, or they are keeping it short if bid comes in the buy the club new owners can install new manager just wondering what people think?

Did the same with Mowbray then he signed a two year contract. Better this way than giving him a long term deal and being in the situation where we have to pay him off. I don't think there's one negative over this appointment. Great stuff.

Captain Dart

torchomatic

skybluebeduff

cG0GZGW.jpg

If this turd can be polished, then anything is possible....

JimmyHillsbeard

Turned us down, Gary Johnson, Chris Wilder and JFH the others i have no proof but know of a few. As for what the last 9 managers have said i think its pretty obvious that most do not get what is promised or get reassurances that things they want will come.

Show my evidence, well MY LORD, i think the last 9 years and more of watching an endless downward spiral to which we have been told its has no bottom, is evidence enough that these owners do not give a shit. This attitude or model will produce the result and effect that each departing manager will face, players sold without knowledge, players sold without agreement, false budgets, lack of money within the club to even get the fundamentals right, its endless.

But lets be honest you tend to not agree with most of my posts which is fine, its good to have a different opinion we are both doing Nik or sorry Nick a favour by thinking differently about the club structure and football in general.

Wilder turned us down? When was this? I think you may have got it the wrong way round. In fact he hawked himself to us when Robin's left and he was manager of Oxford before leaving them for Northampton. After doing well there he got the Sheffield Utd job but I don't think he was ever linked to the vacancy with us again.

Otis

Might well have something to do with us not knowing which division we're going to be in next season.

Grendel

Wilder turned us down? When was this? I think you may have got it the wrong way round. In fact he hawked himself to us when Robin's left and he was manager of Oxford before leaving them for Northampton. After doing well there he got the Sheffield Utd job but I don't think he
was ever linked to the vacancy with us again.

He never turned us down.

torchomatic

Might well have something to do with us not knowing which division we're going to be in next season.

Exactly, same happened with Mowbray. It's a non issue really.

stupot07

Did the same with Mowbray then he signed a two year contract. Better this way than giving him a long term deal and being in the situation where we have to pay him off. I don't think there's one negative over this appointment. Great stuff.
Completely agree torch. For once it seems they have employed the right man at the right time, who's got the right range of experience and contacts that we require in this situation. The 'to the end of the seaeon' doesn't bother me, we did the same with Mowbray, and its probably as much Slade wanting a get out if it all goes tits up as it is the club (not sisu) wanting to get lumbered with a long term contract when we don't know what division we will be in.

I agree, there is not one negative in this appointment, and if anything I'm feeling a renewed sense of optimism that we can avoid the drop and finish the season positively.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread