Moore (3 Viewers)

rexo87

Does anyone think hes gets beaten a bit too easily like the first goal tonight?

Other examples..

Gray for QPR at CBS
Pateron for Swansea at CBS

Happy to be argued against and may just be good finishes. Just happening a bit too often for my liking and think his positioning is making it too easy

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Other examples..

Gray for QPR at CBS

Happy to be argued against and may just be good finishes. Just happening a bit too often for my liking and think his positioning is making it too easy

Think he’s been below his normal standard since he came back from covid TBH.

Brighton Sky Blue

Has been noticeably shakier at dealing with balls into the box. Nothing he could have done tonight though

Hertsccfc

Other examples..

Gray for QPR at CBS

It was an excellent shot. No chance for Moore on either goal

Paxman II

Actually he seems poor on the ground. late dives that are for the camera. Otherwise a good keeper. he's missed a few recently that were driven low.

slowpoke

Bloody hell no stopping that first Cardiff goal what it showed though if you have a pop at goal you can make things happen, we would have passed the ball back across the area.

Cov kid 55

I think there’s something in Paxman’s comments about low shots. There’s been a few goals where I’ve wondered whether he could have done better. Maybe the COVID thing has affected him.

Londonccfcfan

Jy conclusion of watching him over the course of the season. Bang average championship. Keeper. Which I guess is better than what we have had in previous seasons.

Makes some decent saves. But overall makes some alot of mistakes which leaves you thinking how the fuck has their scored so easily.

Could see him dropped again, given a breather.

slowpoke

Jy conclusion of watching him over the course of the season. Bang average championship. Keeper. Which I guess is better than what we have had in previous seasons.

Makes some decent saves. But overall makes some alot of mistakes which leaves you thinking how the fuck has their scored so easily.

Rubbish

Sick Boy

Dropped for Wilson?? 🤣🤣🤣

Londonccfcfan

Dropped for Wilson?? 🤣🤣🤣

Dont think Wilson could do any worse.
Moore has been very poor last few games, going back as far as Andre grays tame shot from a tight angle vs QPR.

We dont even look like keeping a clean sheet hes completely lost his authority at the back., even when our defence has opposition in our pockets. We somehow concede extremely soft goals.

Hulls first goal was shocking mistake elementary save.

skyblue1991

I personally don't mind Ben Wilson but to say Simon Moore hasn't improved things is daft to be honest

No one is crying for Marosi to come back

Londonccfcfan

I personally don't mind Ben Wilson but to say Simon Moore hasn't improved things is daft to be honest

No one is crying for Marosi to come back
He has improved us...which is why I said hes a bang average championshio keeper at best. Which is a big improvement.

I personally think we are better than an average championshio team. And I'm looking at reasons why we cant keep a clean sheet.

Also looking at his career can see why Sheffield United recognised in the championship this fella has ceiling and dropped him fjr better options in the championship. Which was the right decision (even though he was a good league 1 keeper for them) as they got promoted.

skyblue1991

He has improved us...which is why I said hes a bang average championshio keeper at best. Which is a big improvement.

I personally think we are better than an average championshio team. And I'm looking at reasons why we cant keep a clean sheet.

Also looking at his career can see why Sheffield United recognised in the championship this fella has ceiling and dropped him fjr better options in the championship. Which was the right decision (even though he was a good league 1 keeper for them) as they got promoted.
WHo would you bring in to replace him?

rexo87

Glad someone had the balls to say it. Absolutely spot on. He is better than what we had before but is really not very good. Since November time he's been bang average. His shot stopping is actually worse than Marosi and Wilson although he is a lot better aireally. Don't get me wrong he is better than Wilson but I would take him out the team now. Needs to learn his place is not indispensable

Users who are viewing this thread