Moore (1 Viewer)

Londonccfcfan

Top keeper, definate upgrade on Marosi.

But....

Hes not been at his best last few games, yesterday was a very poor effort for their 2nd.

Also definately needs to work on his distribution.

Londonccfcfan

Sorry don’t agree, he’s a safe pair of hands and our defence have confidence in him. Their second goal ? Was a decent save in the corner of the goal if I remember correct but the ball fell to a Bristol player, if you want to be really picky you could say he might have put the save out of play haven’t seen it again though to tell.
Robins was very critical of him the 2nd goal.

Could also been sent off in 3rd minute, got away with one, possible penalty too. Went in with 2 feet cleaned their player out.

Londonccfcfan

Has dipped with the rest of the team in recent weeks, but from a high bar and has still been excellent.
I think your right he was brilliant first 10 games.

Maybe its just me, but every time we have conceded since the fulham game, im left wondering he could have done better.

The jamie patterson goal for eg.

shmmeee

I think your right he was brilliant first 10 games.

Maybe its just me, but every time we have conceded since the fulham game, im left wondering he could have done better.

The jamie patterson goal for eg.

Yeah there’s been a few that I think he could’ve done better with. The second yesterday, the Patterson goal, one at Preston. He was lucky not to give a pen away yesterday as well. But really only notice this stuff because he was pretty much flawless first 10.

Brighton Sky Blue

I was pretty surprised Paterson’s tame effort went in, and yes he should have been able to tip it wide yesterday, but really much of the time he’s been left exposed by his defence for these efforts in the first place.

mark82

Robins was very critical of him the 2nd goal.

Could also been sent off in 3rd minute, got away with one, possible penalty too. Went in with 2 feet cleaned their player out.

Was a fair challenge and definitely got the ball, but get your point. Was a very risky thing to do.

Skybluebeliever

Top keeper, definate upgrade on Marosi.

But....

Hes not been at his best last few games, yesterday was a very poor effort for their 2nd.

Also definately needs to work on his distribution.
last few games ?
Swansea you might blame him for first goal but harsh
Hull clean sheet
Derby he made some vital saves and not at fault for the goal

What about the save from Martin straight after they had scored and he came out for two or three vital crosses
He was badly at fault for the goal I agree but he will as any player will make mistakes I’m afraid
We’ve just witnessed one of the best comebacks ever , the GD is okay and we are 4th and we start a thread on the keeper needs to improve

Frostie

I initially thought he got very lucky with the early challenge, looked a stonewall penalty but having seen it again since he does definitely get a good chunk of the ball so probably the right decision.
Definitely should have done better with the 2nd yesterday though & could have got a stronger hand to Patterson's goal on Tuesday but by & large he's been exceptional.
The save from Martin on the stroke of half-time from what looked a certain goal was crucial yesterday.

Put it this way, I'd much rather have him than the 3 permanent keepers Sheff United preferred to keep!

Brighton Sky Blue

I initially thought he got very lucky with the early challenge, looked a stonewall penalty but having seen it again since he does definitely get a good chunk of the ball so probably the right decision.
Definitely should have done better with the 2nd yesterday though & could have got a stronger hand to Patterson's goal on Tuesday but by & large he's been exceptional.
The save from Martin on the stroke of half-time from what looked a certain goal was crucial yesterday.

Put it this way, I'd much rather have him than the 3 permanent keepers Sheff United preferred to keep!

Ramsdale?!

Saddlebrains

He isn’t dog shit just an average L1 keeper

Na disagree, hes dog shit

Cant release play quick with a throw.
Cant kick a ball straight, 80% of the time it went straight out of play.
Cant claim a cross
Dropped or spilled balls at his near post all the time
Actually cost us more points per season than he saved us and that was the general consensus on here.

No coincidence that Getting Marosi in in L1 then Moore now gas coincided with success

Brighton Sky Blue

Cant claim a cross
Actually cost us more points per season than he saved us and that was the general consensus on here.

No coincidence that Getting Marosi in in L1 then Moore now gas coincided with success

Marosi is a good L1 keeper, Moore a good Championship one. Burge is just average for that league.

wingy

Cant claim a cross

I think if you actually had all his stats he didn't necessarily cost us that many actual points even including his balls ups.
What I'm saying is regardless of any calamities they cost us few game's, certainly from my recollection anyway ,think there may be reference somewhere in the myriad of posts where I said this in the midst of it all.

Users who are viewing this thread