Monumental post imminent (1 Viewer)

rob9872

I recently received a trophy (I didn't know we still had them) for 5,000 likes and so I looked at my other stats. This is post number 9,980 and I joined in March 11.

I think post 10,000 should be a banger as a landmark and don't want to waste it bemoaning at the usual suspects arguing that one of a number of our players is decent whilst they say they're crap, so something different to the 9,999 that will have preceded it. Any suggestions? A joke perhaps, not sure I know any decent ones that aren't on here.

It also means I have posted on average 1,000 posts a year, or approx 3 times per day, that really is too much time spent. The cost to my mental health and general well being, not to mention the financial impact on my employers over that period!

Worried that I spend too much time here, there are a number of you (and you know who you are) that I'm not even close to their totals. We really should get out more (when we're allowed to)!!!

rob9872

Hope it works out for you mate. 1 decent post in 10000 isn't a bad hit rate.
In that case Otis, G & Nick should have had about 25 between them. The jury's still out!

rob9872

Just received this on WhatsApp, this is the kind of content I need more of:

I couldn't undo the buttons on my jumper so I tried pulling it over my head and it got stuck. I'm now in A&E waiting to see a cardyologist.

Sorry :)

Covkid1968#

Couple of months ago I stopped coming on SBT... also came off Twitter and Facebook. It wasn’t making me happy so I stopped

well 2 months on and I’ve not missed Facebook or aTwitter... but I’ve certainly missed the pisstaking and moaning on here 😎😎

Anyways... can anyone give me a brief update of what I’ve missed!!In one sentence will do !!

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Couple of months ago I stopped coming on SBT... also came off Twitter and Facebook. It wasn’t making me happy so I stopped

well 2 months on and I’ve not missed Facebook or aTwitter... but I’ve certainly missed the pisstaking and moaning on here 😎😎

Anyways... can anyone give me a brief update of what I’ve missed!!In one sentence will do !!

We stayed up easily and still finding things to moan about and reasons to have a go at each other.

fatso

You've missed nothing, Grendel still being Grendel, Biamou is still here to wind Grendel up, so life just rolls on.

Oh, we are back at the Ricoh, (which is no longer the Ricoh) next season.
(Its the Coventry BS arena)

rob9872

After my own hype I've missed it, don't even know which one it was now. Ah well, I'll keep posting shite and do something decent for 20,000 instead. See you in the year 2031 when we're probably in the Champions League.

Users who are viewing this thread