Monsieur Barton (1 Viewer)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
heard interview with him on Radio 5 Live last night ....... hilarious accent, had everyone in stitches

This guy never fails to amaze. His Violence, skill, intellect, self confidence, lack of intellect, fake french accents. He certainly is a world wonder.

Otis

Do you not think he may be taking the piss, Joey Barton being Joey Barton and all that?

And let's face it, if he is taking the piss out of the French he should be awarded an OBE.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
he could well have been Otis ........ was funny to listen to which ever way it was meant .......... doubt doing stupid french accents will endear him to french players and fans though !

Covstu

seen it on Sky Sports news where they were comparing his accent to Steve McClaren's in Holland. Both idiots!! I did love the comment that Barton made about the French league calling it 'boring'. How to endear yourself to your new employers!!

WillieStanley

He literally does not give a monkeys and for that I think he's awesome. People try and find these alterior motives for his behaviour, such as spats with Alan Shearer, but those people are those who just don't understand that he does it, quite simply, to amuse himself... no one else.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
He didnt do himself any favours with his pathetic accent / impersonation that Steve McClaren would have been proud of, or even the content of his interview; mire or less saying I hate how shit the football is over here, but ill stay and play because I have to!

Otis

Basically he's laughing up his sleeve at everyone.

He's the Johnny Rotten of the footballing world and everyone just laps it all up. :D

ohitsaidwalker king power

"Though all his life a fool associates with a wiseman, he no more comprehends the truth than the spoon tastes the flavour of the soup"....Buddha

Joey Barton- Genius and Idiot in equal measure...:thinking about:
Personally I think he's on the wind up..:pointlaugh:

jimmyhillsfanclub

From what I've read, it appears that he did not do it as a wind up, but as a subconcious attempt at being understood....

...He's then tried to pretend he did it on purpose as a little joke.....because he so loves the attention & is desperate for adoration from any quarter....

...he'll never get it for his football ability

...he'll never get it for his personailty defects

...he'll never get it for being a violent drunk

...he'll never get it for being a criminal

....but it appears over a million twatter followers adore him cos hes a cyber gob-shite with far too much time on his hands......

Joy Division

I think people seem to forget that he's actually a decent footballer.

Users who are viewing this thread