Money not spent (1 Viewer)

Bennoisback

Was thinking the other day, that by now i would have spent over £500 on products from the club. Season ticket shirts for myself, son and grandchild. Really starting to believe that i wont see the club at the Ricoh next season!!!! Fisher needs to take most the blame for these, however council and ACL also have a large proportion of blame. Will i be at Crawley first game??...........you bloody bet i will, 46 years of support and NOTHING will ever stopme watching the City away or the Ricoh. two previous wives tried and failed!!!

wingy

Was thinking the other day, that by now i would have spent over £500 on products from the club. Season ticket shirts for myself, son and grandchild. Really starting to believe that i wont see the club at the Ricoh next season!!!! Fisher needs to take most the blame for these, however council and ACL also have a large proportion of blame. Will i be at Crawley first game??...........you bloody bet i will, 46 years of support and NOTHING will ever stopme watching the City away or the Ricoh. two previous wives tried and failed!!!

In all seriousness I think they're missing a massive Trick here .

Now would be the perfect time for them to offer a Share Issue.

Buster

Ah Yes ! It seems , if you dont mind me saying , your previous wives,knowing full well you were a good suporter of the Sky Blues tried to change things after signing the wedding contract. A bit like sisu realy !

Users who are viewing this thread