Mogga talks (1 Viewer)

ScottChegg

Not sure how much truth there is in this but I've been told that Darren Ferguson and Richard Money have both been interviewed should Mowbray turn us down, anyone know any more?

skybluebeduff

Who ever you heard it from is probably full of shit, just like 99% of rumours.

Richard Money signed a new contract yesterday with Cambridge and changed roles too.

Darren Fergursons win ratio in this league is on par with Stephen Pressley, that alone makes this rumour even more BS.

Last edited:

Wheelfass

The whole set up at Cambridge Utd has been changed with 10 out of contract players being shown the door, 3 loanees sent back to their own clubs and 5 more contracted players open to offers. Money has been made into Manager from coach and has a new assistant manager. The whole new set-up revolves around him and his new 3 year deal. So that rumour is just not going to happen.

Skyblueweeman

As bad as our owners are, surely they wouldn't interview others whilst trying to get TM?? Imagine if you were TM and found out??

Sick Boy

I'm sure that the likes of Tony, Italia et al will be crossing their fingers the deal falls through.

skybluetony176

I'm sure that the likes of Tony, Italia et al will be crossing their fingers the deal falls through.

You really are a prick.

Have you even passed comment on whether you want the deal to happen or not? I doubt it. I have. Why don't you go and look at my comments on the matter and then come back with an apology you sanctimonious little prick.

Sick Boy

You really are a prick.

Have you even passed comment on whether you want the deal to happen or not? I doubt it. I have. Why don't you go and look at my comments on the matter and then come back with an apology you sanctimonious little prick.

CHOMP!

Now, now Tony.

I've said numerous times that I think the deal will happen and it's positive. No doubt you filtered the positive nature of my posts out.

olderskyblue

CHOMP!

Now, now Tony.

I've said numerous times that I think the deal will happen and it's positive. No doubt you filtered the positive nature of my posts out.

That doesn't sound like much of an apology.... ;)

chiefdave

Didn't we go through this when he joined us originally. It dragged on for ages and everyone assumed SISU had messed up again only for him to sign. Not sure there's a lot to worry about at the moment.

If TM and SISU were miles apart we would have already had confirmation he isn't signing so on that basis its just details that need sorting and unless something goes drastically wrong I expect him to be here next season.

LB87ccfc

SNICKERS_Bar.jpg
anyone?

Nick

Administrator
You best start finding me some quotes then where I've said anything like what you're suggesting. Which you won't because I've only ever said the complete opposite you sanctimonious little prick.

Seriously, you sound like one of those kids that has heard a word and thinks it sounds good and says it over and over and over and over.

skybluetony176

How about talking about the question the OP asked you pair of attention seeking hoes.

Both of the managers named there would be a step back from the manager we ended last season with, therefore I have my fingers crossed that a deal can be done with TM instead of one of the two managers in the suggested rumour.

chiefdave

Seriously, you sound like one of those kids that has heard a word and thinks it sounds good and says it over and over and over and over.

[video=youtube;8v3WQXQeTb8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v3WQXQeTb8[/video]

Nick

Administrator
Haven't you got some administering to be doing?

Do you mean editing all the times you said prick? What do you want me to administer? He insinuated something, all you need to say is "you are wrong" etc etc. You start throwing abuse at him and send me an abusive PM, what do you want me to do?

If you have a serious problem, report the post it and will be dealt with. Rather than throwing abuse about and expecting people to jump when you say because you don't like something.

I'm not a school teacher and I'm not here to sort playground shit. Although if I was and a kid came running up moaning that somebody said a nasty thing to them and looked out of the window to see them running round calling everybody a prick or twat. I'd probably not be too fussed that somebody said something to them.

If you have a serious issue, then PM me and I will try to sort it. If you send me a PM with abuse then it will either get deleted or you will get one back.

skybluetony176

Do you mean editing all the times you said prick? What do you want me to administer? He insinuated something, all you need to say is "you are wrong" etc etc. You start throwing abuse at him and send me an abusive PM, what do you want me to do?

If you have a serious problem, report the post it and will be dealt with. Rather than throwing abuse about and expecting people to jump when you say because you don't like something.

I'm not a school teacher and I'm not here to sort playground shit. Although if I was and a kid came running up moaning that somebody said a nasty thing to them and looked out of the window to see them running round calling everybody a prick or twat. I'd probably not be too fussed that somebody said something to them.

If you have a serious issue, then PM me and I will try to sort it. If you send me a PM with abuse then it will either get deleted or you will get one back.

I've sent you a PM Nick stating my feelings. It's up to you what you do.

Noggin

Calling someone a prick for basically saying you aren't a fan and want ccfc to fail is far more polite than they deserve. In fact it's positively restrained.

Nick

Administrator
Calling someone a prick for basically saying you aren't a fan and want ccfc to fail is far more polite than they deserve. In fact it's positively restrained.

I have said I am happy to try and sort it, but if Tony can't resist sending me snotty PM's like I am shit then what am I meant to do? Anybody who has reported things properly can back me up it's been sorted fairly.

Users who are viewing this thread