Mk dons: pubs (1 Viewer)

Modcons86

I know a few have mentioned it on various threads, but now we know the tickets are on sale tomorrow, next dilemna.. pubs?!
For those who look at staying in the centre, does the spoons let away fans in? If not any pubs around that area that do?
Cheers.

Cv3cov

They do. Handy shuttle bus right out side as well. Couple of seasons ago they weren’t happy after match city fan running round with their Xmas tree on his head. Closed bar til everyone left!

pastythegreat

I normally go to MK Central but have opted to go to Bletchley this time as it's marginally closer to the ground (and I'm hoping I'll get on the train home before the rest of the Sky Blue Army do at MK Central and get a seat).
Anybody else doing the same or done it before? How's it look for boozers that side of town?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Modcons86

They do. Handy shuttle bus right out side as well. Couple of seasons ago they weren’t happy after match city fan running round with their Xmas tree on his head. Closed bar til everyone left!
Haha!! Nice one think thats where we will be heading then.. read that there are a few bars around there as well.

Cranfield Sky Blue

There's only old spoons and All Bar One. The rest are eateries like Missoula and Browns around the hub. The rest of the bars are in the theatre district which is a taxi ride away from the station.

SkyBlueBill

at MK Central you have got a wetherspoons just up from the station, if you keep heading straight up on that road but on the opposite side you have a place called 'The Drafthouse' which i would highly recommend if you like your craft beers and ciders although it is a bit pricey.

There is also another wetherspoons at the xscape in MK central and just a little beyond that you have the theatre district which has a slug and lettuce but other than that MK Central is pretty sparse for proper pubs most of them are just over priced fancy bars. Your best bet is too just head straight to bletchley as there are more pubs there and are within walking distance to the ground (20 mins)

Nick

Administrator
Do you do Carling Premier on tap?
Would you serve a snakebite and black in the same glass with no pissing about?

steveo1987

Heading to a pub in Loughton village a couple of miles out for 1.30pm.nice and easy.The fountain or the talbot.straight into the darts after the game via the red dot bar

Clarrie Bourton 87

Come down to The Maltsters Arms in Fenny stratford. Away supporters are more than welcome! We're walking distance to the stadium too
find us here Google Maps

Hope to see you on game day!
Hi, yes came here a few years back when we took thousands. Train to Bletchley, free shuttle bus directed straight onto via police, dropped us off in car park of pub on corner ‘The Swan’ I think, then mixed it up between these 2 and then a 15-20 minutes walk to the ground. It’s a choice of town or Fenny Stratford I’d imagine for most, I’m coming here again though!

Thanks

Hi, yes came here a few years back when we took thousands. Train to Bletchley, free shuttle bus directed straight onto via police, dropped us off in car park of pub on corner ‘The Swan’ I think, then mixed it up between these 2 and then a 15-20 minutes walk to the ground. It’s a choice of town or Fenny Stratford I’d imagine for most, I’m coming here again though!

Thanks
Yeah we're just a short walk up from the swan

Nice to see people returning, spread the word

Cv3cov

Will u be offering cheese or ham batches ?

pusbccfc

Going to central MK personally.

Shame there isn't two spoons across the road from each other like there used to. However, I don't mind Drafthouse, been to one or two in London.

There's your usual Las Iguanas, All Bar One and Brown's there as well.

Clarrie Bourton 87

Going to central MK personally.

Shame there isn't two spoons across the road from each other like there used to. However, I don't mind Drafthouse, been to one or two in London.

There's your usual Las Iguanas, All Bar One and Brown's there as well.
Sounds like it should be a good split then between MK Central and Fenny Stratford.

fernandopartridge

Give the bloke a bit of credit for at least going looking for trade.
Anyone remember that landlord from Rotherham (or was it Doncaster?) who advertised on GMK, a few weeks before we played there and got loads of SBA in. Apparently, did meat pie to die for.
What that pub by the tower blocks? Fair play to them they're trying to make a living. I'm well supportive of these types of landlord

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread