Mk Dons Match Thread (2 Viewers)

ohitsaidwalker king power

Super result- disappointing first half albeit thought they were a little harshly done by to go in 0-1, but the 2nd half thought we were fanatastic to a man and were the best team by far. And what support- 7000 hypocrites can't be wrong can they? ;)

We listened to Carl Robinson the MK manager on their local BBC radio after the game- I thought he was slightly ungracious about CCFC's second half show- claiming MK had best chances from open play, but was very complimentary about the CCFC supporters.."100 + years of history right there" he said.... and quite right too.
PUSB's

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Not long got in! Once again the MKDons game proved to be an awesome day out, and a fighting mentality within the squad for the fixture.

After that first half, especially with conceding when and how we did, I did not see that second half coming!

Fair play to Pressley for not losing his cool, and using his own tactics to drum it into the players that they needed to improve during half time.

Fantastic set pieces from Maguire! What a debut that was. Completely changed our game and everytime we went forward, whether he had the ball or not we looked dangerous once again. Something we've missed the last few games I think (I say I think as I haven't seen the last two but basing it on our results :) ).

He definitely livened things up.

Seabourne looked OK. More mobile than Webster. Was it him who gave away the pen? I thought it was but others around me said Thomas (they do look alike though).

Shame about Callum getting booked for a challenge that looked like a non challenge imo. Both players on their feet, remained on their feet, and ref blows up. Odd.

A very happy SW88 :D

I'm still driving around trying to find that car park H that Grendel recommended that I park. Missed the match and I'll never believe another word the fucker says again.:mad:

NuneatonSkyBlue

We listened to Carl Robinson the MK manager on their local BBC radio after the game- I thought he was slightly ungracious about CCFC's second half show- claiming MK had best chances from open play, but was very complimentary about the CCFC supporters.."100 + years of history right there" he said.... and quite right too.
PUSB's

I found his comment about us spending money baffling. Has he not watched the transfer goings on in this league?

He always seems so bitter and jealous of other teams squads when he loses, and that is a general observation not just from a cov point of view.

ohitsaidwalker king power

I found his comment about us spending money baffling. Has he not watched the transfer goings on in this league?

He always seems so bitter and jealous of other teams squads when he loses, and that is a general observation not just from a cov point of view.

I agree- his comments about us spending money served him not well....and underlined my view of him- I'm not a fan of his at all... sometimes you just have to say.. best team won... through gritted teeth perhaps.

SkyBlue_Bear83

First half was piss poor, second half was 100x better.

First half Fleck and Moussa couldn't tackle or defend to save their lives, Baker gave the ball away at every opportunity, Thomas ran around without doing much, Dagnall barely touched the ball and Christie struggled against the wide man. We lost pretty much every 50/50 ball and the players were showing a lack of desire.

Second half was pretty much the opposite from the go, we didn't play great football second half but the effort and desire from the players was incredible

Sky Blue Pete

Fantastic goals. Seaborne more mobile than Webster looked good and Clarke looked good. Christie was inspired second half gave everyone a lift.

Goals were phenomenal!! Second free kick - oh my goodness!!!

Fans at 1-0 were magnificent!!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Yea Seaborne looked much better than Webster, Webster is a tall lad but he doesn't seem to have a good physical presence.

SkyblueBazza

It looked to me like he decided to do a 'worm' - didn't think it was a challenge but he made it look like his legs had been swiped from under neath him.

shmmeee

It looked to me like he decided to do a 'worm' - didn't think it was a challenge but he made it look like his legs had been swiped from under neath him.

It was a divers fall, all arms out legs up face towards the ref. there may have been contact, but he didn't just make the most of it, he made most of it up.

turlykerd

I'm loving this post .... This is how it should be , every week . Especially because of the way we've been playing this year !!

as soon as Coventry is back in Coventry the better

Tommystours

Great day ,champagne breakfast.lunch at the Enigma Tav,night out in Rugby,curry and great fellowship. What a result ,fans superb.sleep required

Users who are viewing this thread