MK Dons fan in peace. (1 Viewer)

theDon

Good Morning Sky Blues supporters. I thought I should just pop you a message to try and cheer you guys up a bit. As you may know we used to be in Wimbledon South London but moved to Milton Keynes and have never looked back. We have the best stadium in the football league and a team of real quality as you will soon find out. It is easier to park, easier to get to and a real class conurbation of shops and eating-houses for a great day out. You need to realise things can be better for you as well once you embrace your move. From what I hear Coventry is pretty run-down anyhow. The company that own you are in finance from what I hear so there should be a few bob in the future to sort yourselves out. The best thing to do is to forget the past and look to the future. I reckon eventually you could take over that shitty ground you are using now and redevelop it. Good luck for the season and embrace the change mateys.

torchomatic

I can't wait until the MK Dons away game where I expect ZERO City fans to attend. After all, we wouldn't want to give money to the owners of a franchise team, would we? :thinking about:

Bugsy

Hahaha dont be silly lad, we are called coventry city for a reason.

coventry&stuff

When a thread is created with the title 'Random Team fan in peace' it's usually a shed load of bollox.

theDON, you have not disappointed.

Last edited:

covhead1

I can't wait until the MK Dons away game where I expect ZERO City fans to attend. After all, we wouldn't want to give money to the owners of a franchise team, would we? :thinking about:

You have a point and you've given me something else to consider. THANKS A FECKIN LOT for that, Like things ain't complicated enough!!:(

torchomatic

Ah, I wouldn't worry about it. The Trust and others will think of some excuse on why it doesn't count and is a totally different situation to Coventry City. They'll still go.

You have a point and you've given me something else to consider. THANKS A FECKIN LOT for that, Like things ain't complicated enough!!:(

Good Morning Sky Blues supporters. I thought I should just pop you a message to try and cheer you guys up a bit. As you may know we used to be in Wimbledon South London but moved to Milton Keynes and have never looked back. We have the best stadium in the football league and a team of real quality as you will soon find out. It is easier to park, easier to get to and a real class conurbation of shops and eating-houses for a great day out. You need to realise things can be better for you as well once you embrace your move. From what I hear Coventry is pretty run-down anyhow. The company that own you are in finance from what I hear so there should be a few bob in the future to sort yourselves out. The best thing to do is to forget the past and look to the future. I reckon eventually you could take over that shitty ground you are using now and redevelop it. Good luck for the season and embrace the change mateys.

Fuck off sausage jockey.

thaiskyblue

you plank !

stupot07

Ah, I wouldn't worry about it. The Trust and others will think of some excuse on why it doesn't count and is a totally different situation to Coventry City. They'll still go.

I seem to remember someone saying that it didn't count as AFC Wimbledon fans have now given up their boycott.....

robbiethemole

Maybe this joker doesn't understand our position and is serious? Just shows how crap the situation is if other fans cant get a grasp of it.

However, there are things wrong with the op.......1) they dont have the best ground in the football league, we do.....2)the parking there is awful and takes longer to get out than at the Ricoh......3) their team is not as good as they think, remind who won last Christmas game??...........4) why would we forget the past? at least we have a history, not like MKD who have NEVER done anything of note.

I reckon jog on is in order.

steveo1987

Maybe this joker doesn't understand our position and is serious? Just shows how crap the situation is if other fans cant get a grasp of it.

However, there are things wrong with the op.......1) they dont have the best ground in the football league, we do.....2)the parking there is awful and takes longer to get out than at the Ricoh......3) their team is not as good as they think, remind who won last Christmas game??...........4) why would we forget the past? at least we have a history, not like MKD who have NEVER done anything of note.

I reckon jog on is in order.

Why have so many replied to a very poor bit of trolling.

torchomatic

Ah, all sorted then.

I seem to remember someone saying that it didn't count as AFC Wimbledon fans have now given up their boycott.....

Samo

Thanks for your input. Can I politely suggest you fuck right off.

Baginton

Never looked back... sat in league one unable to get promotion haha

You didn't used to be in South London, the club with the league share you stole did, and still do, who really have not looked back, with several promotions

Mk are in Finance, how long will Pete keep you lot going??

Dont forget your past, probably a Manure Chelski fan

RIP Wolverton Town, died in 2002 when in desperate need of funding.

Thank you Pete Winkleman, now fuck off

thaiskyblue

good morning sky blues supporters. I thought i should just pop you a message to try and cheer you guys up a bit. As you may know we used to be in wimbledon south london but moved to milton keynes and have never looked back. We have the best stadium in the football league and a team of real quality as you will soon find out. It is easier to park, easier to get to and a real class conurbation of shops and eating-houses for a great day out. You need to realise things can be better for you as well once you embrace your move. From what i hear coventry is pretty run-down anyhow. The company that own you are in finance from what i hear so there should be a few bob in the future to sort yourselves out. The best thing to do is to forget the past and look to the future. I reckon eventually you could take over that shitty ground you are using now and redevelop it. Good luck for the season and embrace the change mateys.
are you fisher in disguise, are you fisher in disguise !

skybluetony176

mk dons was never in Wimbledon you knob, that was Wimbledon, aka the dons, now known as Wimbledon afc

mk dons never played in the premiership or won the fa cup. that is Wimbledon afc's history, it belongs to the fans.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
MK Dons fan in peace? It'll be more like in pieces if you come on here again taking the piss!

Users who are viewing this thread