MK Dons Away (1 Viewer)

Ashdown1

Couple more ordered direct from MK, spank me for my hypocrisy but we had a great day out last year with the SBA ! Same result please football Gods !?

singers_pore

I'm flying over from Singapore for the MK Dons game. I will also be going to Rotherham away on New Year's day but I will not be going to Sixfields.

Womble

Womble/Bucks, whats the absolute maximum away fans would get? Have you opened the upper tier yet?

cheeky fuck.. I couldnt give a shit about their upper tier, if i were to open it, id do with a barrow full of semtex with winkywankleman on top

BucksIsOurs.

I'd expect us and wolves to take whatever we're given.

Does anyone actually travel from South London to MK games? Not having a pop, just interested.

There are a few hundred old Wimbledon fans still supporting the club but I can't imagine many of them travel from South London every week.

J

Jack Griffin

Coventry City will NOT be franchised. The MK Dons scenario is completely different and will never happen again.

Fisher is already talking about a new stadium site up to 9 miles from Earl St, it isn't exactly the same scenario, but their proposed sites are inching further out of Coventry .. I mean they said this less than a month ago ...

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/coventry-city-miss-eight-week-target-6039709
They say they are now looking at FOUR sites within six miles of Coventry city centre.

And in a recent meeting of the SCG Mr Fisher is reported as saying....
http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threa...Notes-30-10-13?p=578135&viewfull=1#post578135
Club want to have a stadium consultation group – made up of fans – who work with the club to ensure new stadium meets wants and needs of fans as much as possible. What is critical is to get the site right. Ideally it will be a large site as the plan is to have the academy next to the stadium. It has to be within 8 miles of Earl Street, although if an absolutely perfect site is found at say 9 miles then he wouldn’t expect the league to block it.

My opinion only, but I think this means they're seriously thinking of moving to Birmingham if they can't buy the freehold of the Ricoh and my guess is to where the new HS2 interchange is going.. so they'll be plenty of backers for development in that area & SISU need a big development company to pay for 1/2 their proposed new stadium.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jack Griffin

This is where I mean, this is 8.7miles from Earl St
birmingham-airport-site.png

Mr pot

How many tickets have been sold? Also I would like to know if the ground will be suitable for a 5 y o. It's his first game and new territory for me bringing a child to a football match.

cv3

Dont know how many sold but its fine for a kid. Plenty of room, very few home fans, cheap. Away fans usually stand but kid should still see ok. Get seats next to aisle for guaranteed view.

pusbccfc

How many tickets have been sold? Also I would like to know if the ground will be suitable for a 5 y o. It's his first game and new territory for me bringing a child to a football match.

Probably the most laid back ground (even more than the Ricoh) I've ever been.

fernandopartridge

Fisher is already talking about a new stadium site up to 9 miles from Earl St, it isn't exactly the same scenario, but their proposed sites are inching further out of Coventry .. I mean they said this less than a month ago ...

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/coventry-city-miss-eight-week-target-6039709

And in a recent meeting of the SCG Mr Fisher is reported as saying....
http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threa...Notes-30-10-13?p=578135&viewfull=1#post578135

My opinion only, but I think this means they're seriously thinking of moving to Birmingham if they can't buy the freehold of the Ricoh and my guess is to where the new HS2 interchange is going.. so they'll be plenty of backers for development in that area & SISU need a big development company to pay for 1/2 their proposed new stadium.

Interesting theory. Presumably we'll be renamed to Chelmsley Wood FC. It's not in Birmingham either, it's Solihull there I think bordering North Warwickshire and Birmingham.

Spagbol

Just got my 4 as well on their Website, dropping the wife off to do the Christmas shopping in MK...Job done :)

North York’s Blue

I went into the MK Dons ticket office this afternoon and bought 16 tickets, they couldn't have been more helpful even when I requested that they split them over 3 rows. The customer service was excellent. Had a good chat re our situation, etc and they were very sympathetic.

They are looking at opening the top tier for us if the demand is there, although they said that a few of their fans might not be too happy with it seeing as they've not used the top tier yet. They haven't got many tickets left in the bottom tier.

J

Jack Griffin

Interesting theory. Presumably we'll be renamed to Chelmsley Wood FC. It's not in Birmingham either, it's Solihull there I think bordering North Warwickshire and Birmingham.

Fernando, where else is there in this radius, this location is the only place I can see in that 8 to 9 miles band that makes any sense to me & I am taking Fishers statement as the start of a campaign to break the news gradually & gently..

Nathccfc

You reckon its alright buying tickets off the MK Dons site, i just looked at that but i weren't 100% whether it would be alright, seeing as it says sold out on ours?

I was eleven in 87

Gutted about missing out on this one again. Work not playing ball and the same happened last year, reckon if they eventually give me time off they will already be sold out by then!!

BurbageSkyBlues

Gutted about missing out on this one again. Work not playing ball and the same happened last year, reckon if they eventually give me time off they will already be sold out by then!!

Their ground holds approx 32K, there will be about 5 - 6k MK Dons fans. Don't think you will have a problem getting in.........

robbiethemole

You reckon its alright buying tickets off the MK Dons site, i just looked at that but i weren't 100% whether it would be alright, seeing as it says sold out on ours?

I got mine from their website, paid a pound for delivery and they were here in 3 days. A well organised and properly run ticket office and stadium........something we DONT have.

LastGarrison

My mate ordered them over the phone with our ticket office Tuesday and they were delivered yesterday.

Can't argue with that service.

covboy1987

MK Dons Following will indicate where we are

A true reflection of our following and how many fans we may have possibly lost or not lost can be gauged at MK away - We took 5,000 last year anything less will indicate that if this nonsense continues then the damage maybe irreparable

Users who are viewing this thread