Match Thread MK Dons (A) 25th July (2 Viewers)

TomRad85

On his way to Luton
I was a big critic, and rightly so, he was rubbish, but I do admire his turnaround last season... loads of clean sheets, iconic goal, seems a good lad to have around. That said if we can convince someone he's worth over a million on the back of 1 season it's a no brainer for us, also I think Collins has come here to be our number 1.
Luton seem to be building a squad to have another tilt at the Championship playoffs in 2 years.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Jamesimus

Everyone's new favourite player Sakamoto on the bench today, will we see him come on for Palmer at half time in attacking midfield?

Skybluecov1

Will be interesting how many minutes the youngster Eghosa gets. Had 45 mins in both friendlies. Not seen him play but could suggest he is another one to look out for?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Wilson must be off if he isn't even there. Normally if someone is injured they travel don't they?

We were keeper heavy, but I do find it a bit distasteful how we had the golden glove in the league last season and we're so quick to give the credit to another department. Of course the defence help a goalkeeper, but it also works both ways. Wilson was also really good a lot more than some people want to acknowledge. I'm not sure if that is to do with some long-standing annoyance that some had with him previous to last season or just an over-analysis on stat websites, but it's unfair.

shmmeee

It was clearly a combined effort from the defence and the keeper. And the whole team in fact. Strange to suggest otherwise really.

In the same way the success of the Beatles was a combined effort from John, Paul, George, and Ringo.

TomRad85

Seeing a lot about Wilson to Luton for 4 million?

Fucking snap their hands off if thats true
Fucking hell! That would be unbelievable business. Especially as i genuinely believe Robins is getting all the money from sales to put back into the squad.

SHUNT31

Disappointing if true, Wilson was outstanding last season. We all talk about Gyokeres and Hamer, but he was a big part of our season last year
I agree Wilson had a good season and I do really like him, but personally don’t think he’s good enough for a top end championship side. Yes he may have won golden glove but I would say that was more down to the defence more than anything. Plus he’s awful with his feet. A fee of anything more than £500k is good business imo.

Users who are viewing this thread