MK Dons £10 adults £3 U18's...if you live in Aylesbury (1 Viewer)

M&B Stand

...my mate got one for himself and one for his son £13 yesterday. The girl in the ticket office initially said it was for home fans but he stood his ground and they agreed.
It's only if you live in certain HP postcodes.

The match itself will see a ticket deal for residents with postcodes HP18, HP19, HP20, HP21, HP22 and HP23, who can buy adult tickets for this game for a special price of just £10 while under-18s can watch the action for just £3.
Read more at http://www.mkdons.com/news/article/...ls-announced-1090798.aspx#vPTugMuIdGkHQrh2.99

robbiethemole

Maybe they're worried we will have more fans in the stadium than they will........................the Sky Blue Army has been mobilised!!!! PUSB

North York’s Blue

I also saw this advertised, I live in a HP22 post code, but was under the impression that it was for home fans only. They re having a bit of a push in the Aylesbury area at the moment including a fans forum 2 days before our game.

torchomatic

Franchise teams and their cheap tickets. Bastards.

I was seriously thinking of going but if the vermin are discriminating against away supporters I'm now of a mind to boycott the match. Surely the Football league should have something to say about this.................oh on second thoughts perhaps not.
Next they'll be checking your ID for your postcode and adding a premium to the price of a pint in the boozers if your not resident in an HP code. A bit like applying dual pricing when you're abroad as a tourist but this is Milton Keynes FFS!

NuneatonSkyBlue

Maybe they're worried we will have more fans in the stadium than they will........................the Sky Blue Army has been mobilised!!!! PUSB

Reminds me of bristol away in our relegation season. We sell out our allocation so then they half the ticket price for the home fans.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Carry on........

I mean with the joke

Sorry in advance....

A certain Mrs Farquarharson enters the local village butcher's shop and asks for an Aylesbury duck to the newly recruited butchers assistant.
"Certainly madam", as he quickly returns from duck counter.
Just before he wraps it- she asks to verify it is actually from Aylesbury and promptly sticks her finger up the ducks arse and smells it, "oh no,no, no this one's from Derbyshire." she says." sorry a Derbyshire duck just won’t do"
So the Butcher promptly gets another duck- she asks to do the same- sure enough finger right up the ducks arse- smells it, "oh no,no no this one is from Lincoln.- sorry a Lincolnshire duck just won’t do" says Mrs Farquarharson.
Third time lucky he thinks- same drill- Mrs Farquarharson sticks finger into the ducks arse, smells her finger and happily declares "This is the one- at last an Aylesbury duck- thank you my good man".
As he wraps the newly approved duck- Mrs Farquarharson engages him in pleasantries " you’re new here aren’t you my good fellow”, she says “I haven’t seen you before, pray tell where are you from?"
At which point the newly recruited butchers assistant drops his trousers, bends over revealing his backside and says:
"You're the clever f%*ker.. you tell me!!"

ohitsaidwalker king power

Carry on........

Sorry in advance....

A certain Mrs Farquarharson enters the local village butcher's shop and asks for an Aylesbury duck to the newly recruited butchers assistant.
"Certainly madam", as he quickly returns from duck counter.
Just before he wraps it- she asks to verify it is actually from Aylesbury and promptly sticks her finger up the ducks arse and smells it, "oh no,no, no this one's from Derbyshire." she says." sorry a Derbyshire duck just won’t do"
So the Butcher promptly gets another duck- she asks to do the same- sure enough finger right up the ducks arse- smells it, "oh no,no no this one is from Lincoln.- sorry a Lincolnshire duck just won’t do" says Mrs Farquarharson.
Third time lucky he thinks- same drill- Mrs Farquarharson sticks finger into the ducks arse, smells her finger and happily declares "This is the one- at last an Aylesbury duck- thank you my good man".
As he wraps the newly approved duck- Mrs Farquarharson engages him in pleasantries " you’re new here aren’t you my good fellow”, she says “I haven’t seen you before, pray tell where are you from?"
At which point the newly recruited butchers assistant drops his trousers, bends over revealing his backside and says:
"You're the clever f%*ker.. you tell me!!"

:pointlaugh:

:eek:
Is it that bad a joke?

Users who are viewing this thread