MK away advice (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

Help!!

Just realised I was supposed to be arranging transport to MK away for me and my mate. Wanted to go for a beer before the game but the train is really expensive. Anyone know if there are any coach seats available still?

Thanks all

Ccfc1979

If you get here early-ish, park in IKEA. They never check. They do in Asda though so would say don't park in there. Both right next to ground. Also, industrial estate directly opposite ground has some paid parking.

Last edited:

Covlad65

Help!!

Just realised I was supposed to be arranging transport to MK away for me and my mate. Wanted to go for a beer before the game but the train is really expensive. Anyone know if there are any coach seats available still?

Thanks all

we got train tickets for £79 for 10 of us....7 adults and 3 kids so works out £10 adult & £3 kid.....Bloody bargain

covboy1987

Help!!

Thanks all

£9.40 return top Fenny Stratford (change at Blectchley) which is walking distance to the ground - login to London Midland direct site and collect your tickets from machine at Coventry station

pusbccfc

Which spoons is everyone going?

Covkid1968#

Thanks all - train tickets purchased. 11.48 from Cov...12.45 into Bletchly. PUSB

ricohroar

We got train from Bletchly last year its only 10 mins from the ground, with Enigma pub right by it, which was full of city last year. No point in changing trains at Bletchly, Fenny S is about 1 min closer but another 5 mins on train, look on google maps

ohitsaidwalker king power

Late change in plan for me to... was taking the good lady and the Mother In Law - dropping them off for shopping in MK, with me and the lad to the game- but the M-I-L has unfortunaltey broken her foot(kicking the F-I-L no doubt!! ;) ), so was thinking about going by train or coach- just checked trains though and they seem sparse and in excess of £30 for the lad and I?
Any "fans" coaches at all?

pusbccfc

Late change in plan for me to... was taking the good lady and the Mother In Law - dropping them off for shopping in MK, with me and the lad to the game- but the M-I-L has unfortunaltey broken her foot(kicking the F-I-L no doubt!! ;) ), so was thinking about going by train or coach- just checked trains though and they seem sparse and in excess of £30 for the lad and I?
Any "fans" coaches at all?

Check train line, you can get a child and an adult under 30 quid.

ccfchandsy

It's in the center near all the shops and jury's inn there's loads of pubs all in a row it's about a 20 min walk to the ground though

steveo1987

I will be in the beehive in my village of deanshanger right next to stony stratford.Cab booked for 2.20 for 7 of us,£17 . having a swift pint in the red dot bar after the game.

bigfatronssba

Any idea how many of the extra 300 we've sold?

Leeds are taking 6800 to Blackburn today so it would be nice to beat that.

Users who are viewing this thread