Missing (1 Viewer)

hill83

Where's the usual negative posters gone over the last few weeks? The NOPM lot etc. I miss them.

Waiting for the next court case news?

Grendel

Dongle for example?

skybluepm2

Head to the CT comments on every article. You'll find them on there along with that tit who has several accounts and logs in and out to give himself likes. Special breed on there....

Samo

Head to the CT comments on every article. You'll find them on there along with that tit who has several accounts and logs in and out to give himself likes. Special breed on there....

People don't really do that do they?

armybike

The CT commenters give the Daily Mail lot a run for their money!

skybluepm2

People don't really do that do they?

Pretty sure it's just one person but it does happen. Blatant WUM who posts the same comments before during and after every game. One of the reasons I don't really post on there anymore... Plus it's far better on here anyway.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Pretty sure it's just one person but it does happen. Blatant WUM who posts the same comments before during and after every game. One of the reasons I don't really post on there anymore... Plus it's far better on here anyway.

Blimey genuinely sad to hear that! If it gets them through the day good luck to them!

covmark

Sky Blue Kid has been pretty quiet along with ginetta.
Some old names I do miss though, Delboycov was always a decent poster and just disappeared.

Grendel

Sky Blue Kid has been pretty quiet along with ginetta.
Some old names I do miss though, Delboycov was always a decent poster and just disappeared.

Spoin Kop went very silent when we moved back

shy_tall_knight

Negativity but also an honest reflection of where the club is following 8 years of SISU mismanagement. Negativity was often because under SISU the football has often been so poor that there was always a debate as to why the club was in such a shocking state. Lets enjoy the current run but a victory over the mighty Burton does not plaster over the cracks that WASPS have our stadium

lordsummerisle

To be fair, they could be very busy.

Know hardly had time to even browse let alone post the last few months.

Hopefully get to Scunny on Saturday though, so the obligatory, because I'm too lazy to look it up myself, post of "Are there tickets available on the gate?".

Otis

If I ever am out and City are playing and I don't know how we got on, I don't go and check the score on the Beeb or Sky Sports or whatever, I just log on here and if I then see that Glen isn't on I know we haven't lost.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

matesx

yes indeedy

painful but we got there in the end.... promotion assured too

:whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread