Missing in action Bring back rattles (1 Viewer)

Mcbean

Bring back Rattles - not been on for a few weeks - all ok i hope - my bladdy windows are filthy !

clint van damme

great poster, starts some really interesting threads which are great to read yet don't descend into the usual splits between warring factions!
Hope he's OK.

Grendel

He was still doing his poetry stuff in July

Otis

I've met him a few times. Good bloke. Hope he's just keeping a low profile.

Last edited:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I've not met him personally but I class him as a good mate, simply because we have a fair bit in common. And he bought a copy of my book!

rondog1973

Right, have contacted BBR and he says he has a new phone and email address. Says he's been trying to get on the site but it's rejecting the new info. Being a Luddite, I wouldn't know what to advise so if Nick or anyone could point him in the right direction he'd be very grateful.

bringbackrattles

Have just got his new email address and updated his account and reset his pass so hopefully he will be back on soon :)
Hi everybody ! I've not snuffed it yet. Many thanks for your concern. Great to be back on the site, as had a new phone and had problems sorting stuff out. Still all sorted now. Had a few weeks off cleaning windows and surprised to receive messages from customers worried that I hadn't been round. Although they hardly speak to you when you're there !

rob9872

Hi everybody ! I've not snuffed it yet. Many thanks for your concern. Great to be back on the site, as had a new phone and had problems sorting stuff out. Still all sorted now. Had a few weeks off cleaning windows and surprised to receive messages from customers worried that I hadn't been round. Although they hardly speak to you when you're there !
Ffs that's my bets down. I had Des O'connor, Ray Clemence and BBR in a treble!

Users who are viewing this thread