***missing**** HUGH Finnie (80) (1 Viewer)

n1xon

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/missing-HUGH-Finnie-80/215563348474787

Anyone driving out n about in cov....if u see an old man wearing black coat and grey trousers looking lost and confused please let us know. My cousins grandad has gone missing, and has dementia. Last seen in willenhall on 30th May 2011 at about 11.30 ....... Thanks
Please add as many people as possible so we can get his picture out there and find him!!! Please help us!!

i saw this on FB and thought i would post it here.

Last edited:

rob9872

We lost my grandad a few years back too ... and he's still dead :(

skyblueprincess

I saw his picture posted in the shop at the top of our road , Hope he is found safe and well

rob9872

I heard Hugh Jass has also now gone missing. If anyone sees him, please let me know.

Has Hugh turned up yet? It's not him thats been found dead by the M6 @ J2 is it? I fear the worst for this poor old boy. Hope I/my family never go through this sort of thing.

rob9872

If it is him, then sorry for my earlier posts on this thread attempting to be funny. I think dead celebs are fair game but when someone reading might be affected it's not nice. I know I wouldn't like it, so unreserved apologies.

skyblueprincess

Well from the facebook page , Yes he has been found and its not good news, Does not say if it was the man from the M6

R.I.P Mr Finnie , My thoughts go to your Family and Friends, Sleep well in heaven

egastap

If it is him, then sorry for my earlier posts on this thread attempting to be funny. I think dead celebs are fair game but when someone reading might be affected it's not nice. I know I wouldn't like it, so unreserved apologies.

I should think so Rob!

bamalamafizzfazz

Sad news, there were posters all over the place and a lot of people in the community were trying all sorts of searches to try and help his family find him. R.I.P Hugh.

Users who are viewing this thread