Miss Cov 2020 (1 Viewer)

BackRoomRummermill

I find this a bit nerdy to be honest , a bit like when I took my wife to that bar in Phuket where some woman was firing darts out of her virgina and popping balloons , it all ended badly as some other woman came in and started fighting with the woman firing darts . All a bit strange .

Covkid1968#

Marko Marosi looks like a proper filthy horsey girl.

Ok I’m leaving now.
Haha.... chuckled out loud and attracted the attention of the Mrs.

BornSlippySkyBlue

I find this a bit nerdy to be honest , a bit like when I took my wife to that bar in Phuket where some woman was firing darts out of her virgina and popping balloons , it all ended badly as some other woman came in and started fighting with the woman firing darts . All a bit strange .
Your wife’s kind of place?

rob9872

Just for balance are you doing a male version of Drysdale?

Sbarcher

Wife is not a sports fan then?

shmmeee

Did she fight using the darts?

I think I’ve found a new socially distant sport...

Esoterica

Who would win the 'Eating an apple through a tennis racket' competition between Walsh and Jobello? It's gonna be close!

faceapp_1592568426634-jpg.15529
faceapp_1592574619067-jpg.15545

Hobo

Peoples love of Sky Blues players taken to a new level.

Users who are viewing this thread